Bono's address

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What if all of us write a letter to Bono?
tongue.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club

should you send all these letters at the same time?
rolleyes.gif
if i were ali and i had all these letters for my politically active, extremely liberal, rock star husband arrive at my house at once i would worry about anthrax.

and NO!!!!!!!!! i'm not scarried of anthrax. but i'm not bono vox of dublin, ireland.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

I read the funniest story about a fan in Sydney giving Edge a letter that said Edge was by far the best looking, because Bono has a big nose and that Larry looks like a blow up doll.
biggrin.gif

Edge left the letter in Larry's dressing room in the hope that he would see it!

I'm sure they all get far too much mail to reply in person - I mean even if they were getting 10 letters a day it would still be a hassle to reply to every single one. It might work if you sent off a stamped self addressed envelope with the letter and asked for an autograph - I'm sure you'd get one.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I envision all the boys living in one house, for some reason. Yes, I KNOW they don't. But they should!

Bono: answers door in towel

Larry: answers door yelling curses at salespeople and fumbling with his buttons

Adam: fits if you slide him under the door *cardboard* heheheh

Edge:*peeks through mail slot*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....i Can so see them all doing that...except Larry would be like

*opens door*
*flood of buttons come out from behind him*
Larry: Gawd these things keep on popping off this is my millionth one today *sigh*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by mad1:
Who here DARES me to run up to Edge's house when hes home, knock on the door naked and covered in mud, and when he answers I run down to his big car and roll over it like a mad woman before running away?????????
wink.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

LMAO!!! I dare you, maddie!

Back
Top Bottom