Bonopunzle! Bonopunzle! Let down your hair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
I have to meet someone to go see Star Wars (again), but I want to post this before I go...

bono2.jpg

Some Zootopians have been, well, practically hanging out with the band this week. Here, he asks, "Are you guys from Planet Zootopia?" and Mary, embarrassed, replies, "No." But he knows she's lying and replies, "Well, I am." Then he says he'd come down but he doesn't have a rope. They ask him to come down and he says he's got something to finish up, but he'll come down in 10 min....Which ends up being an hour and a half...

For more, check out the Edge folder in Zootopia.

Dot.

wow.....so many fans are so damn lucky to be near them in the studio.

i can't wait to get over there and begin my own stalking!!!!!

ADAAAAAM! HERE I COOOME!

elizabeth, I'm with you!!! EVERBODY's going to Dooblin, it seems, RATS!!!

Dot, that's a great picture...is that outside the studio?

*makes wallpaper*

Edgie, HERE I COOOMMME TOO!! :D

elizabeth said:
wow.....so many fans are so damn lucky to be near them in the studio.

i can't wait to get over there and begin my own stalking!!!!!

ADAAAAAM! HERE I COOOME!

if he still had his long joshuatree hair maybe she wouldn't need a rope! Oh image climbing up to Bono in a tower! :love:

great picture!!!!!

oh man, i loved that picture... i just got back from Dublin. Sadly i didnt meet the band but when i was at the studio i couldnt take my eyes off of that door bono is looking out of, i even took pictures... thats actually the fire exit for the building and yes, i agree with Bono, they should get some rope in case they ever need to really use that door;)

robyn

Great Pic!!! Bono looks really impish...devilish even...

Did you just take a chance on going to Hanover or had you inside information!!!!

Personally...whether U2 are there or not I simply love te area around the Grand Canal Dock.

Back
Top Bottom