Bono, you've just gotten back your lost notebook, what are you going to do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtwohearts said:
That is too much. Bono on the teacups. I hope he didn't get Vertigo. :wink: That is actually a great picture of Ali and I don't usually comment on Ali. She looks like she lost weight too.

I was thinking the same thing. I hate those spinny type rides. I sure hope Bono didn't puke. Can you imagine if he did? Some enterprising U2 fan probably would have gathered up the spew, packaged it and then sold it on Ebay.

Aww.... Bono and Ali always looks so sweet together. It's good to see some pics of them being so happy.
Can someone please PM me the other pics? I would really appreciate it. :hug:

Storm in a tea cup!"!!

Dear old Mr Bonjo, you’ve got to hand it to him; when his head is in a spin, he certainly knows how to deliver! The humdinger of a track that is VERTIGO strikes a chord in more ways than ONE. This sexy, angst ridden rendition is a mile away from safe little ditties like Sweetest Thing. Let’s hope the new U2 offering ‘How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb’ is full of such delights and that a somewhat tame phase is over. When Bono is on form, nobody does it better! We should surely hope that his dismantlement is a long way off. I’m not discounting the punchier tracks of ‘All that you can’t Leave Behind’, but the endless soul searching about what ‘couldn’t be left behind’ wore a bit thin. In ‘A place called Vertigo’, it sounds like Bono has realised that a little bit of danger is tortuous fun. Okay, the protagonist’s head is a ‘Jungle’ and he’s fumbling around in the dark. But it’s also plain to see that he seems to like where it’s all heading: ‘You give me something I can feel’. The admission that ‘the head can’t rule the heart’ relinquishes reason and control; whilst the mystery ‘girl with crimson nails and Jesus around her neck’ speaks to his soul and stirs up ‘everything I wish I didn’t know’. Vertigo charts subterranean territory and offers an outlet for raw emotion that doesn’t stand a chance unless the protagonist realises one thing: that alchemical love and passion really can go hand in hand. Finally as a defence mechanism the Vertigo angst is transmuted into a Divine Rapture that sublimates irrational urges and recognises the redemption of Grace; ‘your love is teaching me how to kneel’. No it’s not a cop out, but it is a separate issue!

Last edited:
my friend sent me this photo

I think it's from US weekly, but I'm not sure.
familypic.jpg

I thought it was cute, but also a bit sad that the family can't go places w/o a photographer nearby.

I love that pic! :wink:

I spent $3.29 that I didn't have just to get a copy of that pic from US Weekly.

Bono and Ali look so sweet together sitting in an Alice in Wonderland teacup. :hug:

Bono in Wonderland - a perfect place for him to be! :lol:

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

:cute:

That cheered me up

I just noticed that he said "we love this park man" aw, lol

I agree it's sad that they are photographed at something like this, but I love the classy way they handle it. Hopefully the photogs just got their shots and left them alone after that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom