Bono with The Corrs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tech

War Child
HI guys!! this is probably old news, but I missed the whole VH-1 thing with the Corrs and Bono (of course!) My question is does anybody here have the CD of that special and what do you think of it? I'm thinking of getting it, but since I am short on $ right now, I want to make sure I'm going to like the CD for a while!!

Thanks!!!:p

I love it :) It's worth it for the duets with Bono, and Runaway is excellent too.

Yeah i like the whole cd, it rocks. You can always download the songs for now if you dont have enough cash tho.

coors02_1.jpg

I watched the show so I could tape the good parts. It's not that great a show/album. If you like the Corrs anyway, you might like it. If you don't like the Corrs (like me), it's pretty dang crappy. I only liked Summer Wine (which was great!). I wasn't all that impressed with the Stars/Blue song, or whatever that one is.

I am a big corrs fan, I liked them before they were popular over here, I tend to like the older stuff...the stuff that sounds more Irish, but this VH-1 CD is very nice, her voice was strong that night. If you like the Corrs, it is a nice gem to addd to the collection. :D

*cheers*

Fishy <><

OMG, guys.

Friday night, I spent about an hour sitting in a car outside the bus station. (The damn bus was late.) Anyway, I had the windows in the car open cause it was warm and there was a breeze. I was by myself (my friend was inside the bus station) and I was just staring at the sky. When the Stars Go Blue came on the radio. At that moment, it was the most beautiful song. I can't even tell you...

I was thinking about getting the CD but I didn't know if it was going to be ne good. I think that I am going to get it though because of all the good things that have been said about it!:lol:

Thanks to MVD... I was able to get a copy and I LOVE IT!!! :yes: If you can get a copy, then do so... it's worth it! :bono: :bono: :bono:

adamswildhoney said:
I just saw "When the stars go blue" on tv. I love it.:sad: :yes:

O yeah I saw it the other day too! :) If anyone wants to see it, I saw it on the VH1 countdown thing. I don't know when that airs. Check local listings......heh

Back
Top Bottom