Bono with NYPD and NYFD pics???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi girls!
I have searched all over the net with NO luck!
Aren's there any clear pics of the end of the Notre Dame show with Bono and all the hot firefighters up on stage?
HELP!

Hiya
smile.gif
I took screencaps, I got one with Bono wearing the NYPD hat - but it's turned around and all you see is the hat :/ I can post it if you want.

People who were at other shows- did he do this again, or was it only a one time thing? I'm sure he'll do it in MSG. Or are those guys touring with U2 now as part of the entourage?
wink.gif

Originally posted by littleheartsuitcase:
z080880.jpg

Hope it works, my first time posting with Webshots!
I loved this part of the concert!! I was soooo happy to see the webcast
smile.gif

I gotta say, as of Sept 10, that was on my short list of Things I Never Thought I'd See.

Thanks again for the solidarity, Bono!

::hug::

SD

I'm sure that everyone else can testify to what I'm saying about that being the most moving thing I've ever experienced......

Bono had mentioned before One that the some guys from NYPD and FDNY were there....that brought cheers from the crowd.....but when they came out at the end of Walk On during the Hallelujah verses.....well,lets' just say my feet were'nt touching the ground...... 11,000 voices singing Hallelujah over and over again ,that was a powerful thing to be a part of.I think there was alot of healing going on in that arena that night...It was incredible!

[This message has been edited by browneyedgirl (edited 10-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by browneyedgirl (edited 10-15-2001).]

Thanks for the info Carrie! Thanks for the story & pic Browneyed girl!

U2Kitten, he didn't do this at Montreal. Montreal was a lot more celebratory and joyful rather than emotionally intense than what Notre Dame appeared to be, at least via the internet! I wouldn't be surprised to see them do this in NY.

------------------
Love is a temple
Love the higher law

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

Back
Top Bottom