Bono with gray hair on Today Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

<3U2

Acrobat
Did anyone else see that? They were showing some famous people what they would look like with gray hair, including Bono :lmao:

:yikes: you put a scare into me, I thought it was real! He'd look so much older! I don't want to see that, ever! (Well maybe when he's 80!)

I saw that. He looked quite good actually. I don't think I've seen the pic before, but it was elevation-era(I think), only grey.

I hope not. that would be stoopid. Not stupid. But stoopid. A la rolling stones guitarist stoopid.

<3U2 said:
Did anyone else see that? They were showing some famous people what they would look like with gray hair, including Bono :lmao:

I saw it too, Bono is probably is all salt and pepper but not the way they made him out to be.

No picture yet? I keep saying I'll stop dying my hair when they pry the bottle out of my cold dead fingers, I tell you what! :wink:

Just took a screencap of the video of the segment on the nbc website:

GreyBono.jpg

I don't know what I think!

:ohmy: It looks kinda like goat fur.... Uh, thanks for the pic! I think. :wink:

It could be that his hair goes the way his dad and brothers did, but not always. My dad's father and both brothers went bald, but my dad still has a gorgeous head of thick curly hair! (And he's the oldest of the brothers)

bonocomet said:
It could be that his hair goes the way his dad and brothers did, but not always. My dad's father and both brothers went bald, but my dad still has a gorgeous head of thick curly hair! (And he's the oldest of the brothers)

That's b/c the baldness is from your mother's gene - it's on the X chromosome, so you can't inherit it from your father, unless you're a woman and it's on both X chromosomes. Looking at Bono's dad and bro won't tell us if Bono will be bald - we have to look at his mother's father for that answer.

Soul patrol! :lmao:

Its fuzzy! I'm not sure if he would look good grey. That picture is so badly done its hard to say what he might look like.

I think it was Campbell Brown who mentioned that he looks more like a Greek Shipping Tycoon.

OmG!! Soul Patrol!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My first thought when I watched the Today show, was BLECCCHHHH! Now I look at him again, and it's not too bad. He does look like a Greek shipping magnate!! Tee heee!!!!

Back
Top Bottom