Bono with gray hair on Today Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vivalapopedge said:
atu2.jpg

:shifty:
:shifty: Is it bad that I kinda think they'd look good like that?

:reject:

(Except for the beaniehawk, which is kinda freaking me out :yikes: )

geeman said:
can you do a LIME Green Bono ?
:yes: *goes off to whip it up*

greenbono8in.jpg

Dunno how I feel about the green shades, but oh well, here's an av too, if you want:

greenbonoav4fr.jpg

I've created a monster in this thread :laugh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

greenbono8in.jpg

Dunno how I feel about the green shades, but oh well, here's an av too, if you want:

greenbonoav4fr.jpg

It's not odd... :rockon:

:lol: and uh... can you give me the other pics of the colors you used in your gif too??? :drool: I want them all... and might make an avatar of it :whistle:
I now have, baby blue, purple, pink, lime green and grey... what others do you have? :lol: oh and btw, yes you DID create a monster... I know what picture to take if I ever get something signed by Bono!!!! Muahaa I wonder how he'd react on a pic of himself with pink hair :lmao:

Gg, if he is a pleban as we think he is, he is going to return to pink shades at least, and :hmm: prolly start wearing lime green shades/clothing, perhaps?? :p

Babydoll said:
Gg, if he is a pleban as we think he is, he is going to return to pink shades at least, and :hmm: prolly start wearing lime green shades/clothing, perhaps?? :p

:lol: seriously, if we see Bono with pink hair... I'll die!

:lmao:

the thought only makes me lol... ok, he's not THAT insane.. :lol:

and the pink shades already did return.. in monaco.. with the new purple shirt.. ( :drool: )

:hmm: lime green shades.... I wonder what color his eyes would become....

Galeongirl said:
:lol: and uh... can you give me the other pics of the colors you used in your gif too??? :drool: I want them all... and might make an avatar of it :whistle:
I now have, baby blue, purple, pink, lime green and grey... what others do you have? :lol:
The ones I've posted are the only ones I have saved (though I'm still doing requests as they're requested). Because I used an Animation Shop image effect to do the changing hair colour, I didn't have to colour any of those frames myself. If you have Animation Shop, you can open the gif in the program, and get at the individual frames.
But as far as making an avatar out of it, it seems very unlikely, given the avatar filesize limit. The original gif is 100x100, but well over the 40k limit for LJ icons. I actually tried removing frames to get it down (there are a total of 38 in the finished gif), but I would've had to remove most of them.
The avatar filesize limit is so low, that even if resized to 72 x 72, a Bono-hair gif would be limited to just a few frames. Regardless, I might give it a try.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:reject:

(Except for the beaniehawk, which is kinda freaking me out :yikes: )

:yes: *goes off to whip it up*

greenbono8in.jpg

greenbonoav4fr.jpg

Hope you dont mind...I borrowed Apple Green Bono,,,,

GaleonGirl has Blue Berry Bono and Babydoll has Watermelon Bono...Anyone for Pineapple Bono???

*note I used these flavors because they are my favorite food/fruits:D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm in no big hurry....I know how long these take :wink:
These don't take any time at all really. I mean, the first one took some work, but then I just saved the layers, and after that it was a cinch to colour the appropriate layer(s) and save :wink:

And now I think I've covered just about every angle of Bono hair..

As I was making more of these, I realized something... the Blue-Bono I made for GG was different from the others... his glasses didn't match his hair (the purple looked good with the blue, but it didn't conform to the other Bonos, so I remedied that:

bluebluebono2cx.jpg

Blue Bono with blue shades.

And I've finished the rest of the rainbow now:

redbono4gh.jpg

Red.

orangebono4hq.jpg

Orange.

yellowbono6di.jpg

Yellow.

seafoambono4tw.jpg

That seafoamy colour that's between green and blue on the Paintshop Pro hue map :p

darkbluebono8dr.jpg

Dark blue.

purplepurplebono0js.jpg

And the finishing touch, purple with purple glasses (the previous one had his original orangey-red glasses).

Green and pink can be found in the previous pages.

Full set of avs:

redbonoav7qh.jpg
orangebonoav7id.jpg
yellowbonoav4zj.jpg
greenbonoav6nj.jpg
seafoambonoav8no.jpg
bluebluebonoav0us.jpg
darkbluebonoav1uu.jpg
purplepurplebonoav1vh.jpg
pinkbonoav3bc.jpg

And a condensed gif, sized specifically for LJ:
rainbowbonoicon4ci.gif

I tried and tried to make an animated rainbow-Bono avatar for Interference, but the filesize limit is so low, that it's next to impossible. Bleh.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
And a condensed gif, sized specifically for LJ:
rainbowbonoicon4ci.gif

I tried and tried to make an animated rainbow-Bono avatar for Interference, but the filesize limit is so low, that it's next to impossible. Bleh. [/B]

So Bono has been cast as Tonks in the next Harry Potter movie :lmao:

Kidding :wink: Makes me wanna "Taste the Rainbow"

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Full set of avs:

redbonoav7qh.jpg
orangebonoav7id.jpg
yellowbonoav4zj.jpg
greenbonoav6nj.jpg
seafoambonoav8no.jpg
bluebluebonoav0us.jpg
darkbluebonoav1uu.jpg
purplepurplebonoav1vh.jpg
pinkbonoav3bc.jpg

you know I love you to eternity now eh???
I'll try for a PLEBA icon ^^
guh... the lightblue one with shades looks goodd!!! I'll switch avatars XD

THANK YOU DREAMOUTLOUD13:bow:

My god.. You ladies have created a monster with this thread :|

You're all insane :tsk: (and I love it :drool: )

kafrun said:
My god.. You ladies have created a monster with this thread :|

You're all insane :tsk: (and I love it :drool: )

you know you want too kafrun...

btw.. I can't getit as a PLEBA avatar... 45,7 kb ><

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:hug: You can come hide in my reject box with me, there's always room for more (maybe grey-Bono can come visit us, since no one else seems to want him either :wink: )

(im about five pages behind the conversation here!)

Grey Bono looks fab - youve gotta love the older man look! I think we should start a 'bono go grey' club. Adam can join in too. :drool:

(but lets not start it yet..i dont think im ready for bono with grey hair!)

P.s. when i saw the picture of bono with pink then i thought it was a recent one i hadnt seen..:ohmy:

partygirlvox said:

P.s. when i saw the picture of bono with pink then i thought it was a recent one i hadnt seen..:ohmy:

:lmao: oh is it THAT real???

wouldn't it be brilliant if he DOES dye his hair pink... :lol: it would be hillarious for sure!

Back
Top Bottom