Bono with Brian Williams Friday, 11/2/07 (RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great interview! Thank you for the link!

I'm very happy for the Red idea. It's great that it's so big and out there! Congratulations to all who are into it. Bono was stupid by saying "shoot us in the head" on national television, the interviewer smartly tried to fix that. It was funny that faces he made when asked about the next album. Who was B trying to imitate at the end with "What else are we gonna do?"

THANK YOU!!!!
Great interview, Bono serious, passionate, smart ... just like I love him.

What was that about his "ugly mug" .... noooo Bono we love your beautiful face!

Hopefully someone will be able to make a downloadable version of this interview and/or the blog.

Brian Williams is great, too! :wink:

edit: Just watched the whole interview, amazing.

I loved how Bono addressed those critics who keep attacking him and who have spreaded lies about Product (RED).

What I found especially amazing is how he talked about his Liberty Medal Acceptance speech at the Constitution Center. Brian mentioned his remarks about torture, and Bono admitted that they were changed in the transcript - he was diplomatic and said "they edited them" - I say they censored them - just look at his body language ..... I was shocked that he is indeed aware of this, just remember how we were discussing this issue here the other day. Apparently they complained and it was okay afterwards. :ohmy:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
^Im sure it is on you-tube, I only have the gif:drool:

HI BONOFOX1!:wave:

YOU MADE IT HOME!! I'll bet you need a rest.
Next time we will have to spend some more time together!!
I didn't see if you posted your pics yet- haven't had lots of time to spend on pleba.

Now, did someone say lapdance- Bono??
I think I might need a paramedic for sure.....let me go check
Could you post the gif- i don't believe i have ever seen it.
:evil: :D

Thanks for the videos, girls.

Bono speaking about RED/Africa and SNL lapdance video= AN INSPIRING BONOGASM !!! (See, I am not that shallow!!!)

(JC, Rainy Saturday- a good time to spend Bono-gazing:drool: )

LOOK FOR BONO ON SNL TONIGHT
November 03, 2007
posted by: m2

Several "little birdies" conspired to get word to us that Bono's visit
to NBC Studios this week involved more than just an interview with
newsman Brian Williams. Yer man was also spotted taking part in
Saturday Night Live rehearsals; Williams is the guest host. Catch it on
NBC at 11:35 pm tonight!

Last edited:
1-1.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
blm said:

HI BONOFOX1!:wave:

YOU MADE IT HOME!! I'll bet you need a rest.
Next time we will have to spend some more time together!!
I didn't see if you posted your pics yet- haven't had lots of time to spend on pleba.

Hi blm :wave:
Yeah Im HOME!!:happy: LOVED NY!! My friend and I are planning in returning sometime next year, and YES! it would be GREAT to spend time together ;)

If anyone can put the interview on you tube I can convert it to a downloadable file to post here. (The only one I see on you tube now seems to have some errors, I think there are parts missing and the sound is off later in the interview)

Back
Top Bottom