BONO will be at WEF/DAVOS on 1/24/2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoscreen2.jpg

onekea said:
^ I was already posting it, emma!

Shoes of Irish rock singer Bono (R) are seen as he stands next to Microsoft founder Bill Gates (C) and Jordan's Queen Rania to pose for photographers at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos January 25, 2008.
REUTERS/Stefan Wermuth (SWITZERLAND)

:lmao:

AS IF we wouldn't recognize Bono by his shoes. Out of thousands of feet, I would always recognize his. :lol:

Does anyone else find Bono's speech a little depressing? After all the optimism and energy he's always shown, this is really a downer. Seeing Bono in this kind of mood is always a bad sign. :(
I hope they don't get discouraged because things don't work like they are supposed to, but continue the fight.

last unicorn said:
Does anyone else find Bono's speech a little depressing? After all the optimism and energy he's always shown, this is really a downer. Seeing Bono in this kind of mood is always a bad sign. :(
I hope they don't get discouraged because things don't work like they are supposed to, but continue the fight.

He was obviously very ticked off at all the broken promises....So disheartening....

:hmm: I tried building a (red) laptop at the dell website, and at the american site I succeeded :rolleyes: the dutch one tho, has no (red) on it....

coulda guessed europe would be fucked by this(with the exception of the UK) :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom