BONO will be at WEF/DAVOS on 1/24/2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue said:
Guh :shocked: Thanks butter :drool:

You are welcome.

Have to add the updated version, which I love the most:

davosbono2.jpg

I knew I've put it on the previous page already, just want to see it on this page, again. :drool:

I don't know if it was posted or in any of the previous video links (can't watch them). I saw a news blip on Headline News today where they had Bill gates, Bono, and one other guy (Dell?) and the interviewer asking about who they would like to see join Product(RED), and he specifically asked Bono. Bono's reply was that he would like to see a European company join RED, and specifically named Adidas, especially with World Cup coming (something like that). His suggestion was him basically asking live in the interview to Adidas, LOL. If that didn't work, he said he'd choose Victoria's Secret :giggle:

butter7 said:
watermark removal result:

davosbono.jpg

I also did a bit change on the light, so...here is a second version, and I like this one better

davosbono2-1.jpg

Or...with a bit of orange color on...I like this version the best.

davosbono2.jpg

Bono has the most gorgeous smile in the world.:love:

Oh Lord he is so beautiful. Thank you for all the hard work on that. My friend just got done doing it too. This is her version.

bonodion-1.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oh wow, why? :ohmy: Although I know the main reason why YouTube delete channels coz of copyright material.

Yes, It was for this video
"Bono on Saturday Night Live!!"

NBC Universal send a note to Youtube.

That was Youtube told me in the mail, but when I enter in Youtube they had deleted all my videos.

javiu2 said:
Yes, It was for this video
"Bono on Saturday Night Live!!"

NBC Universal send a note to Youtube.

That was Youtube told me in the mail, but when I enter in Youtube they had deleted all my videos.
Freaking NBC :rant:

And I hate how YouTube emails to tell you ONE video of yours is infringing on a copyright, but then they delete your entire account. It's lame.

I'm on my third account with them :sad:

butter7 said:
watermark removal result:

davosbono.jpg

I also did a bit change on the light, so...here is a second version, and I like this one better

davosbono2-1.jpg

Or...with a bit of orange color on...I like this version the best.

davosbono2.jpg

Bono has the most gorgeous smile in the world.:love:

Thank you. Gorgeous :heart:

Lila64 said:
I don't know if it was posted or in any of the previous video links (can't watch them). I saw a news blip on Headline News today where they had Bill gates, Bono, and one other guy (Dell?) and the interviewer asking about who they would like to see join Product(RED), and he specifically asked Bono. Bono's reply was that he would like to see a European company join RED, and specifically named Adidas, especially with World Cup coming (something like that). His suggestion was him basically asking live in the interview to Adidas, LOL. If that didn't work, he said he'd choose Victoria's Secret :giggle:

:lol: that's great

u2jesusgirl said:
Any luck with those B&W pix Wayne?
(no pressure...haha!)
*Runs away to let the pro work in peace*

No can do, unfortunetly :(
The watermark covers over the delicate areas :angry:

The pic onkea posted is ideal.
Nice dewatermarking, butter 7 :up:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I was bored:

bonoshadesblueta6.jpg

Any other colour requests?

Also, awesome dewatermarking Butter! :up:

Thanks!

Actually after onkea posted that pic, this become the easiest dewatermarking task I ever did. Took me about 2 minutes to get rid of the watermarks, only used the rubber tool in PS... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Psh Wayne, you would pick the lame colours he wears too often anyway :tsk:

bshadoqr4.jpg

bshadphq2.jpg

It's sometimes tricky getting the colour right without raising the saturation too high :hmm: I think I like the pink though :D

butter7 said:

You are welcome.

Have to add the updated version, which I love the most:

davosbono2.jpg

I knew I've put it on the previous page already, just want to see it on this page, again. :drool:

OMG thank you to everyone on the dewatermarking efforts

:bow: :bow: just gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart;

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Psh Wayne, you would pick the lame colours he wears too often anyway :tsk:

bshadoqr4.jpg

bshadphq2.jpg

It's sometimes tricky getting the colour right without raising the saturation too high :hmm: I think I like the pink though :D

I think I prefer the pink one :)

Lila64 said:

I posted the link on the previous page, I wish someone could make a d/l or You Tube version out of this one:

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/vide...ll.bono.red.cnn

The Victoria Secret thing is a brilliant idea. Just imagine Bono at the product presentation. :ohmy:

btw, thanks for de-watermarking the gorgeous picture of Bono. Would PURPLE shades be too much to ask for? :flirt:

Last edited:
butter7 said:
Thanks!
Actually after onkea posted that pic, this become the easiest dewatermarking task I ever did. Took me about 2 minutes to get rid of the watermarks, only used the rubber tool in PS... :wink: :wink: :wink:

great work, butter :up:

well, I could e-mail you also the other 2-3 b/w pics to work on if you like...I mean, I guess plebans here WOULD like it actually...;)

onekea said:

well..you know, it was sooo cold in davos...:D

I already sent to you the pics ;)

thanks, I'll do it tomorrow morning. It's 12:40pm here, have to get some sleep now.

Wonder if Bono would wear this kind of blue hat...:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom