bono wearing a tye....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:
pic10.jpg

44ca63fa.jpg

pic32.jpg

pic26.jpg

I've seen Bono speak several times (and met him at two of these occasions) when he was wearing a suit with tie and I must say that he looked VERY SHARP in a suit. :sexywink:

These pics are from Philadelphia in Oct. 2005 when Bono spoke before the World Affairs Council there.

I was standing on the other side of the flowers. (You can't see me in the pic but I definitely was there.)

Thanks so much for these pics and for bringing back some fond memories for me! :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

MsPurrl said:

Wedding picture? I've never seen this before! :heart:

bonoaliwedding.jpg

Sorry MsPurrl! The new short hair pic has been a distraction :lol:

But yes! Wedding pic! So far the only one I've seen.... I think... this one showed up on a bootleg. I think it's nice in a way that there are not 100's of them all over the internet, if that's one thing they've kept to themselves then good for them! :) Of course.... now that I have said that, someone will probably post a bunch of them I didn't know about! :lol: (and I would look at them too!) :shifty:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

Sorry MsPurrl! The new short hair pic has been a distraction :lol:

But yes! Wedding pic! So far the only one I've seen.... I think... this one showed up on a bootleg. I think it's nice in a way that there are not 100's of them all over the internet, if that's one thing they've kept to themselves then good for them! :) Of course.... now that I have said that, someone will probably post a bunch of them I didn't know about! :lol: (and I would look at them too!) :shifty:

these are the only ones I have :( he looks so cute with the white tie and the 2tone mullet.. and Ali looks adorable!
bonowedding3yg.jpg

waynetravis said:
happiness is a warm gun...

Do please tell me that thing's not loaded..we all know Bono is likely to shoot his toes off. :lmao:

ETA: It would help if the pic of him witha gun would SHOW UP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom