Bono ... we know you're busy trying to save the world, but ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Post!

We know you come here.

We also want to know why you think we're scary? Was there one thing in particular that made us worthy of the label "scary girls"?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Dude, even *I'm* scared to see what would happen if one of the guys posted. You think we're scary now...
wink.gif

Ok you guys.. seriously.

You're all reaching.
They arent going to post here.

Please people, get a grasp of reality here!!

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Originally posted by Sicy:
Ok you guys.. seriously.

You're all reaching.
They arent going to post here.

Please people, get a grasp of reality here!!

I know ... I am just having fun ... no harm in that.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I'm all for fun.. just dont want to end up seeing 10 threads of people asking Bono to post, cuz it aint gonna happen.

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

But he told Mullen girl he knew about us and we were scary so he must read it! He might be reading right now! He might not post but he has to be reading.

*waves*

HI BONO!! Nothing scary about me!

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Johnny-come-lately, as always.
tongue.gif

Hey ... it's ok. This whole thing probably ranks as one of the "top funny PLEBA moments."

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Hey ... it's ok. This whole thing probably ranks as one of the "top funny PLEBA moments."

Teheee, before or after The story of the Golden Moob Child???
biggrin.gif

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

I would venture to say that Bono has probably heard about PLEBA from others, PM people and even fans. I know of at least one person that had her PLEBA tag autographed by Bono.

Who knows though maybe he is an egomaniac checking PLEBA every morning to make sure we still think he is sexy.
wink.gif

*blows kisses @ Bono*

It's very cool that Bono knows this place exists but if he ever did come on here to post very few would believe it. Honestly, if you saw a screen name that said "Bono," wouldn't you think it was someone playing a trick? In Zootopia from time to time there are random band member sitings, half the people get really excited and frantically message these people, and the other half think it's bogus.

I am sure that there is a possibility that Bono could post in here (it is Bono, after all, and there is very little he could do that would surprise me) but verifying it is really him seems pretty tough to me.

Originally posted by EPandAmerica:
Who knows though maybe he is an egomaniac checking PLEBA every morning to make sure we still think he is sexy.
wink.gif

Yea, that's probably one of his morning rituals 'ey
smile.gif

Anyway, it's a nice way to start the day!

L

------------------
If you don't know what you're doing,
babe, it must be art.
- Bono -

Originally posted by dsmith2904:
It's very cool that Bono knows this place exists but if he ever did come on here to post very few would believe it. Honestly, if you saw a screen name that said "Bono," wouldn't you think it was someone playing a trick? In Zootopia from time to time there are random band member sitings, half the people get really excited and frantically message these people, and the other half think it's bogus.

I am sure that there is a possibility that Bono could post in here (it is Bono, after all, and there is very little he could do that would surprise me) but verifying it is really him seems pretty tough to me.

I think there was someone who posted under the guys' names last year (over the summer). It caused quite a stir.

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Bono is not going to post in PLEBA. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket but its not going to happen.

I'm sure he's probably browsed it a few times or someone has told him him about it but he's smart enough to know what kind of frenzy it would cause.

And, if he ever did post, PLEBA would go into overdrive and Interference would crash!

Here is my question.... if Bono were to post, chances would be that we wouldn't believe him.... didn't someone pose as members of the band before????

So maybe he has posted already and we just don't know it
wink.gif

But in all seriousness, the chances of him posting are nil

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

I think that Mona is actually Bono. Mona is another one of his alter egos. He/She just posts here because it's a big ego trip to see how the girls go crazy and get "scary" when they read all of her wild posts and see all of her hot pics.

Hehe.

I doubt this will ever happen...They have far more important things to do than leave messages on forum disscusions !

------------------
The sunshine bores the daylights out of me
Chasing shadows moonlight mystery

Originally posted by Naya:
They have far more important things to do than leave messages on forum disscusions !

So do I, but that doesn't stop me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Naya:
They have far more important things to do than leave messages on forum disscusions !

Don't we all ... (especially those of us who chek in on PLEBA while we're at work).

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Sure he won't post here, and any of them would post. Imagine. You're a rock star. You have a ton of fans, mostly girls, who adore and lust you, and you have to resist the temptation cause you're married with children. You have your own life and you try to keep your privacy. You have a computer, you wanna teach your children how to use it, and sometimes you surf on the Net. One day you enter yahoo.com and you find some web sites about your band. 'Wow' you say 'Cool! Which one to choose?' then you catch sight of this catchy "Interference" and you're like "I wonder what is this in connection with us" You click on the name and then you find this forum. The leading topics: one of MG's stories (y'know PLEBA Mansion presents?) and the 'Elevated' thread etc. etc. You read all the posts and you shocked a bit and you switch off your PC scared and distracted but you feel somewhere deep inside 'Yeah quite interesting'. Then the next day when you wake up the first thing to think about is 'that' site and you can't refuse to visit is again. But one of your bandmates calls you and reminds you that you have a lot to do and then you forget about this unforgettable site?

Time is passing and one day a cute fan of yours asks if you know Interference. You start thinking, wondering?'this is so familiar'?ooooooooh and 'Yeah Yeah, I've already checked it out yay that's scary place w/scary girls' You see your fan is a bit frightened, and her eyes filled with tears and you feel really sorry about what you've just said.

Ok enough so I don't think they visit this site often. I even don't think they visit it at all. Maybe Edge does sooooooo *evil grin* Edgie pleeeeeeeez make Adam post here!!!!!LOL!!!!

You guys make me smile...

Here's hopin' they never post in here...cause if they did...

Whoa Nelly

But hey...us PLEBA girls can dream...

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

I think Bono is the "girl" that appears to be the scariest around here. The one who starts a sexy Bono thread when it starts to get calm around him in here (if THAT ever happens LOL )

SO be aware...

And by the way, I was the one who got the PLEBA tag signed... guess if I've started to wonder what he thought when he saw it. He signed it three times as well so he couldn't miss what it said. LOL

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
And by the way, I was the one who got the PLEBA tag signed... guess if I've started to wonder what he thought when he saw it. He signed it three times as well so he couldn't miss what it said. LOL

Why did he sign it three times???? Just curious... I don't know the story.

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:

Why did he sign it three times???? Just curious... I don't know the story.

The pen didn't work the first two times. LOL Poor Bono, I felt kind of sorry for him.

Originally posted by kariatari:
I think that Mona is actually Bono. Mona is another one of his alter egos. He/She just posts here because it's a big ego trip to see how the girls go crazy and get "scary" when they read all of her wild posts and see all of her hot pics.

Hehe.

LMAO aawww shucks

BONO: Why would I post about wanting to defile mysel--

sshh Bono. As far as I know, I'm not Bono; Bono only lives under my desk.

BONO: I mean have you SEEN some of the things she's written about me? I wouldn't even imagine doing that to myself or anyone.

Yes you would.

BONO: Says WHO?

Says Mona.

BONO: ...*sigh* It's gonna be a loooong summer.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Back
Top Bottom