Bono vs. SmoothCriminal Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I won't deny for a moment that Larry isn't a total hottie- he absolutely is!

BUT.....
Oh HELL YES, Bono any day!
Cause it's everylittlething about him- the way he walks, or stalks, rather... the way he moves that body of his that makes it happen for me! *shameless giggle*

I think Bono is hot, sexy, extremely charismatic, etc, etc, but Larry definitely has a better body.

3324453523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E2323266486432ot1lsi

Objectively speaking, Larry does have a much better body, but when I watch Bono walking slowly around the stage dripping as much sensuality as sweat, I really don't care about his body shape and whether he's too stocky or whatever,
smile.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
lol I think I posted in the wrong thread. *is confused* Well the same thing goes for Phil Collins anyway...

*is traumatized by elevated Bono stalking me*
smile.gif

Traumatised? Why do I find that hard to believe!
biggrin.gif

You posted in the right thread - was distracted by elevated Bono and put the wrong pic up first time round...

Oh gosh...this is a tough one...after a night of sleeping on it, and having Larry in my dream...I have to say...umm...LARRY! (and I think my mom agrees...I was testing her to see if she knew who they are when I should them a pic and she was like, "WHO IS THAT?" when she saw Larry! HAHA! She has a thing for Larry!) Of course...I do love Bono too...WHOO HOO! I can't have them both?

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

I just love the fact that Larry's a smoothcriminal! LOL!

They play that song at my sister's volleyball games during warmups and no one can understand why I can't stop laughing!

and you've been touched by a smoooothcriminal
LMAO!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

I'm a real Bonoholic, I find his body VERY, VERY and VERY attractive, gorgeous, sexy...but I have to admit that Larry's body is definitely not too bad
biggrin.gif

However.....BONO FOREVER!

Originally posted by DML:
Oh gosh...this is a tough one...after a night of sleeping on it, and having Larry in my dream...I have to say...umm...LARRY! (and I think my mom agrees...I was testing her to see if she knew who they are when I should them a pic and she was like, "WHO IS THAT?" when she saw Larry! HAHA! She has a thing for Larry!) Of course...I do love Bono too...WHOO HOO! I can't have them both?

Having Larry in your dream? Sounds interesting!
wink.gif

Having both isn't an option - I've hidden Bono away for a secret 'Elevated' photoshoot...
biggrin.gif

But you're welcome to Edge and Sparky!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I just love the fact that Larry's a smoothcriminal! LOL!

They play that song at my sister's volleyball games during warmups and no one can understand why I can't stop laughing!

and you've been touched by a smoooothcriminal
LMAO!
biggrin.gif

lol look what I've done -- I've started too much craziness again
smile.gif
*Larry should moonwalk*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

No contest- Larry!
He can back that thang up anytime! Oh my God, I'm a fly! Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhooooooooo!

[This message has been edited by Vienna (edited 09-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
Having Larry in your dream? Sounds interesting!
wink.gif

Having both isn't an option - I've hidden Bono away for a secret 'Elevated' photoshoot...
biggrin.gif

But you're welcome to Edge and Sparky!

Oh alright...can I have Sparky? hehe!

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Originally posted by DML:
Oh alright...can I have Sparky? hehe!

*presents Sparky to DML*

*Sparky 'presents himself' to PLEBA*

QP51166.jpg

Hehe
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 09-23-2001).]

smile.gif
*Larry should moonwalk*

*picturing larry doing a michael jackson*
LMAO!!
and ya know, if we get him drunk enough...my money that he'd do it would be on him...
wink.gif

*hmm notes to self...*

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

WHOO HOO! I shot gun him for tonight! LOL!

------------------
Dana

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
smile.gif
*Larry should moonwalk*

*picturing larry doing a michael jackson*
LMAO!!
and ya know, if we get him drunk enough...my money that he'd do it would be on him...
wink.gif

*hmm notes to self...*
*Larry must dance* I'm chanting now...DOS PAGINAS!!!!!!! DIOS MIO!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

wow what pictures.....

:::takes copies of the pictures:::

cooooool

bye...Bono-ette

------------------
:::puts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::
Go see my fanfictions here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lemme see...
Sunglasses Goddess of L.E.A.T.H.E.R. (Wiselady of the Shades..in better terms)

"In Bono We Thrust! Leather is better!" motto...thought up by WildHonee (^.^)

[but am i not already a goddess?]

Originally posted by Bonoforever:

qD51777.jpg

OMG! Not only does Larry have a WAY better body, but Bono has a bad body! How can you look at this picture and still claim Bono has a good body? This debate is beyond me...but Larry is the obvious winner! LOL
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom