Bono Vogue Shoot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phattom

The Fly
Does anybody have the pictures from Bonos photo shoot with the beautiful Ms.Turlington?

I have two of them. Christy isn't in one of them though. :wave:

christy.jpg

VogueDecember1992_page_2.jpg

bonocomet said:
By the way, I don't know who originally scanned these, so I am grateful! :)

That would be me, the black/white ones anyway! :wink: And you're most welcome!! :D

Here's a slightly bigger version of the first pic posted by Nuala and I assure you the girl in this pic IS Christy Turlington!

VogueDecember1992_page_4.jpg

:lol: I was just uploading that one!

I did have a feeling they might have been yours hc, I think I have a few different magazine scans of yours Thanks again! :)

I love those pics. :love:

Does anybody actually have that magazine? Just asking because I'm curious, I realize that none of you gals would actually part with it!!

is there anymore interview to this article than what's already posted? (article "on the road with U2")

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have it . Bought it off Ebay a few years back. I believe I paid a lot for it with shipping added. Nice spread, though.

are there any of christy's wedding pic around? Bono walked her down the aisle as I recall (bizarre)

Val said:
I have it . Bought it off Ebay a few years back. I believe I paid a lot for it with shipping added. Nice spread, though.
I have it too--in my U2 scrapbox. I think I got it off EBAY several years ago around $28. Really nice photos! :drool:

bizarre b.c generally if your father has (sadly) passed away or is not around, most people have a brother or uncle perform that function - or their mother, or no one.

tbird said:
bizarre b.c generally if your father has (sadly) passed away or is not around, most people have a brother or uncle perform that function - or their mother, or no one.

From what I've read, people that form a friendship with Bono are moved by him in a very strong way. He was asked to be a famous painter's (name?) wife's Godfather, as well as numerous friends' children. It seems to me as a way of keeping his gift of making people feel special, close. Perhaps Christy feels that way.

Listen to me as though I know it all.:yawn: :reject:

Val said:

From what I've read, people that form a friendship with Bono are moved by him in a very strong way. He was asked to be a famous painter's (name?) wife's Godfather, as well as numerous friends' children. It seems to me as a way of keeping his gift of making people feel special, close. Perhaps Christy feels that way.

Listen to me as though I know it all.:yawn: :reject:

yes, the painter from switzerland :hmm: I can't remember his name... something with a c tho... it's been talked about in Bono: In conversation with Michka Assayas... it was a nice story :)
Bono and christy have been friends for a long time, and if you feel that somebody is suitable for the job, why not having him walk you to the aisle?

Back
Top Bottom