BONO VIDEO ON AOL!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMD OMD OMD

Ok...for those of you who have AOL...there is a 7 minute video clip of this girl who sees Bono all over the place!!!

The girl that stars in it is totally a PLEBAn...LMAO...she keeps a "Bono Sightings" journal! LOL!

I don't know how to save it otherwise I would post the link! It is called "Bono Sightings" at keyword "All Ireland Now"

It is played with RealPlayer...if anyone knows how to save this file let me know! I haven't even watched the whole thing, but apparently the real Bono shows up in the end!

Fishy <><

------------------
Mac-SHIBBY

The Macphisto Society
Join us for a Martini won't you?

You ain't never seen that? That's been on allireland music for about a year. That's the one them pics of him in the store in the black shades come from. Thanks for tellin us so some girls will get a chance to see it.

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

I have that on my computer
biggrin.gif

*wants to film Bono*

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

U2: Rock's Hottest Tamales

er, i just went to the website again...and i didn't read "Available Soon" on the entry thingy. sorry! i'm gonna see if there is a way i can save it and make it available to you all!

------------------
xoxo,
chelsea

i'm looking through your window
i'm walking through your doorway
i'm on the outside, let me in....let me love you.

you said... maybe... said I want to have your baby...BABY
we could make something beautiful
something that wouldn't be a problem
at least not in... miami

I can't change the world,
But I can change the world in me.
I REJOICE!!

The whole video pretty much represents what I'm gonna go through in Ireland... I'll probably be seeing Bonos everywhere! Of course, I can only wish to experience the same ending: the lusty talking Bono *drool*

wink.gif

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by Melpop:
The whole video pretty much represents what I'm gonna go through in Ireland... I'll probably be seeing Bonos everywhere! Of course, I can only wish to experience the same ending: the lusty talking Bono *drool*

wink.gif

But you got to roll with Bono ...

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by chels82:
do you have high speed AOL....that's unfortunately the only way you can see it.
frown.gif

No, it is not available in our area. I also tried through AOL Anywhere with our cable modem, but no such luck. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till it's on the Allireland sight. *sigh*

heh...like you'd forget, huh?

------------------
"You can be crap on guitar, just dont' be so tall." Bono to Arun

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute..." - Edge, about the Numb video

"To be united, to be one, is a great thing. But to respect differences may be even greater." Bono

AIM = U2babyface 9

holy crap! i've never seen that!

i totally thought it was going to be a lookalike the whole time....then it was REALLY HIM! *thud* if he ever talked to me all lusty like that, i'd fall over and have a Bono-induced seizure. lord lord!

must...meet....Bono....

*feverishly makes plans to go to Dublin*

------------------
xoxo,
chelsea

i'm looking through your window
i'm walking through your doorway
i'm on the outside, let me in....let me love you.

you said... maybe... said I want to have your baby...BABY
we could make something beautiful
something that wouldn't be a problem
at least not in... miami

I can't change the world,
But I can change the world in me.
I REJOICE!!

[This message has been edited by chels82 (edited 05-20-2002).]

holy crap! i've never seen that!

i totally thought it was going to be a lookalike the whole time....then it was REALLY HIM! *thud* if he ever talked to me all lusty like that, i'd fall over and have a Bono-induced seizure. lord lord!

must...meet....Bono....

*feverishly makes plans to go to Dublin*

Gasp!!! He's talking lustily?!?!?

I must hear this ...

wait ...

I don't have AOL ...

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

look up!

*Regains composure*

Thanks ...

*runs off to listen to lusty Bono*

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*sniffle* Is anyone else having trouble getting the video to work? It won't work for me. I've tried everything. I even re-downloaded media player. :sad: :confused: :help:

Back
Top Bottom