Bono v. Larry: I need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YumB.jpg

:macdevil:
LarryNeck.jpg

:macdevil:

Well, being on a dial up, it takes some time for the pictures to load. So watching them slowly unfurl on the screen, as they slowly scroll down, has made some of the full length pictures, erm, somewhat "interesting" viewing! :faint:

Well done, Lemon Grrrl, for going that extra mile! :wink:

hey can anyone tell me what is larry playing when he is laughing (beautifully) in that picture, have i missed something?:scratch: :sexywink:

Sorry it's taken so long to respond; I've just been too busy staring at my wallpaper. :wink:

tuwie said:
lemon grrrrl, do you like larry with our without facial hair? =) just wondering.

Hmmmm....tough choice, really. I think I'll go with facial hair. He's usually neatly trimmed.

BonoFox1 said:
Did any of this help at all Lemon Grrrl???....:eyebrow:

:drool::drool:still...:drool:deliber:drool:<slurp>ating... You are doing a fabulous job for both sides though...<slurp>

BonoFox1 said:

Everytime i see this pic, i can't help thinking

:larry: And i said 'Liqueur? i hardly know her?
:bono: Ba doom, ching!

(sorry i can't give credit to whoever made that caption -- i'm too lazy to look back through 27 pages of captions:wink: )

The pic of Larry laughing like a crazy man *must* be from the first Denver show, because I completely remember that happening :) Larry missed his cue to head down front for "Yahweh" and ran like the devil to get down there in time for his keyboard thing, and Bono was all "Waiting... for Mr Larry Mullen..." and singing the "teach me" bits. And then poor Larry stared at the keyboard like he had no idea what to do and Bono sang "Teach me... how to play this song..." and Larry just lost it.

Cutest thing ever.

antigone_ks said:
The pic of Larry laughing like a crazy man *must* be from the first Denver show, because I completely remember that happening :) Larry missed his cue to head down front for "Yahweh" and ran like the devil to get down there in time for his keyboard thing, and Bono was all "Waiting... for Mr Larry Mullen..." and singing the "teach me" bits. And then poor Larry stared at the keyboard like he had no idea what to do and Bono sang "Teach me... how to play this song..." and Larry just lost it.

Cutest thing ever.

GAHH! that is cute!!...I love when they make mistakes, they cann be hilarious!!...I LOVE those guys!!

awww
vma1.jpg

does anyone have more pictures of Larry laughing cuz me messed up at Denver? =) i LOVE it when Larry laughs. <3

Last edited:
lemon_grrrl my dear....you need to get yer butt on AOL or Yahoo soon.

I'm having the same dilemma. You know my evil ways, I'm sure I can sway you back to Bono...although Larry will always be there to tempt you.

Back
Top Bottom