Bono to Speak at N.Y.C. Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
caragriff said:

those appear to be pretty close--the orchestra is the first section after the few rows of the pit.

I know it was a toss up between those or row K, but like I said I hope I can see :(

I'm glad that you're all so happy.

I only wish that I could have been there too.

:hmm:

seajewel said:
I think I requested a mailing - I'll call them to double check - thanks

I requested the mailing but no delivery info came in my email confirmation so I called and they told me they have no delivery service...See you on line :wave:

one4u2 said:

I requested the mailing but no delivery info came in my email confirmation so I called and they told me they have no delivery service...See you on line :wave:

yeah, they told me the same thing via email. i emailed back asking if i could pick them up in advance of the lecture date, but i have not heard back yet. those poor ticket people are getting harassed by plebans already.... :)

just an update for anyone who did buy tickets, but wants to get them before the day of the lecture. i contacted ticketcentral and you can pick the tickets up in advance of the lecture date.
this is what they told me in an email:

You can come to our walk-up window at Playwrights Horizons 416 W 42nd St
between 9th/10th Aves. anyday between 12pm-6pm. Just bring your order
number and we'll print your tickets out for you.

Thank you,
Ticket Central

caragriff said:
just an update for anyone who did buy tickets, but wants to get them before the day of the lecture. i contacted ticketcentral and you can pick the tickets up in advance of the lecture date.
this is what they told me in an email:

You can come to our walk-up window at Playwrights Horizons 416 W 42nd St
between 9th/10th Aves. anyday between 12pm-6pm. Just bring your order
number and we'll print your tickets out for you.

Thank you,
Ticket Central

unless I'm in the city it's probably easier for me to get them the day of the show at NYU...Thanks :up:

I just saw this today and assumed tickets would be sold out.... esp. given that the theater only holds 800 people.... well I took a chance and happy to say we've scored 3rd row in the center balcony! Giddy Up.

I'm sure it will only be that we see B for a few minutes... but will be interesting nonetheless.

very lucky ducks - :)

remember, please get me a program from this event and I will reciprocate with a program from Bono's speaking engagement in Philly on 21 October.

A deal? :up:

Jamila said:
very lucky ducks - :)

remember, please get me a program from this event and I will reciprocate with a program from Bono's speaking engagement in Philly on 21 October.

A deal? :up:

If I can, no problem :)

Diane, did you work out the ticket issues?

anyone have details on the Oct 21 speaking thing? I've not heard of this.. is it public?

Back
Top Bottom