Bono to perform with The Corrs in Edinburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1c6fe80d.jpg

Thankyou for posting all these pictures and caps - i was at the concert and it was such an inspiring and hopeful evening - incredible.

Thanks everybody for all the links and pictures!:applaud: They were so awesome! :bow:

Does anybody know if you can get the original stars go blue, the Corrs, live in Dublin, I think? DVD for the U.S.A?

Thanks, Bono and the Corrs for performing it again! It is the most extreme of awesomeness! :applaud:

Oh, Bono. :sigh:

Andrea - girl, do something with your hair, it looks crap. :wink:

Thanks for the pix and the videos and all, people. :hug:

enajh2 said:
My video is now online :)

http://www.thegoalissoul.cjb.net/

Full highlights of Bono plus Bob and Mandela etc :wink:

thanks for the link. I just got home this morning from these events in Scotland as part of the ONE delegation. An experience of a lifetime and I would love to get a copy of the G8 Summit press conference (can I copy it?) and is there a working link for the Edinburgh show? Thanks.

I can only host up to 55Mb at a time. So I'm rotating content every couple of days. Alternatively ask someone here to upload a copy to you-send-it :wink:

greety said:
Alan, do you know if Bono also performed with Bob, I see some pics with them both on stage?
Or maybe that was just them doing a speech?

It was only a speech at the end. It would have been very cool had they performed together. Bono only performed one song with the Corrs and before that he appeared with a box of 38 million names that he had presented to the G8 leaders earlier in the day and then introduced Nelso Mandela who had taped a speech for the Scottish audience! A truly spine tingling moment!

she is beautiful

he is handsome

ali is extremely resilient to jelousy-If I was his wife I would of got on stage and pulled em apart !!!!!

how does ali not get jelous??????

stonecircle said:
...looks like a daughter and dad to me...

:scratch:
She’s 31, he’s 45. At fourteen he would have been a very premature father.

They’re great together. She sings beautifully and she’s gorgeous, even when she’s barefooted on stage :wink: (I had the privilege to be on a concert of The Corrs last year).

Thanks Alan.

Last edited:
i'm sorry i'm invading this topic, but...
i saw these pics and i just :sad: but the're cute together :drool:
i can't post pics yet, so i'll post the links...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/larahewson3/229e74e4.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/larahewson3/d3f5dffe.jpg

I think they look cute together, too.

Although I wouldn't mind exchanging places with Andrea. :wink:

enajh2 said:
I can only host up to 55Mb at a time. So I'm rotating content every couple of days. Alternatively ask someone here to upload a copy to you-send-it :wink:

Thanks for the great videos you post on your website since I wouldn't know another place to get those from ! Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! :wink:

u2bonolover said:
i'm sorry i'm invading this topic, but...
i saw these pics and i just :sad: but the're cute together :drool:
i can't post pics yet, so i'll post the links...

There aren't any posting limitations to post pictures (though, you're past 15 posts, so you can post links as well now). To post pictures, just add [IMG*][/IMG*] (without astericks) to an image's URL.

Here are the pictures you wanted to post

229e74e4.jpg

d3f5dffe.jpg

Cute pictures! :cute:

Holy mother of Moses!!!!!:drool: I'm jumping into this late and I don't have a chance to check out the rest of the thread...Please please tell me whats going on, where these pictures are from and if I can check it out on MTV or VH1.
Thanking you in advance,
Drooling and Desperate in Massachusetts

Back
Top Bottom