Bono to perform with The Corrs in Edinburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
And a dance like that too! It was quite funny some of the dancing he did actually! :lol: One minute i'm drooling&the next i'm laughing as is always the case with B! :wink:

lol! I know....I did the exact same thing and my bf just rolled his eyes....lol

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD004.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD005.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD006.jpg

Live8MurrayfieldBBC306-07-2005DVD007.jpg

:combust:

They just cut away from Bono on stage, talking to the crowd with Bob Geldof amd midge Ure!! :mad: :scream:

Edith is interviewing Travis in the studio and I can hear the crowd laughing and cheering :sad:

they just showed a part of Bono and the Corrs on BBC World here in Germany :D i knew it was worth watching that even if it was only 30 seconds lol

I might not have the video up tonight because I'm SO short of space on my PC :sigh:

I had my mouse hovering over a 10CD Bruce Springsteen set I'd downloaded from the newsgroups just now while James Brown was on because I didn't know how long the program was going to last and thought I might have to delete it, or just some of it, and then download it another time when I have room :rolleyes:

Nevermind what I said about her shoes, I think they look really good. I just meant that they weren't high heel platform shoes.:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom