Bono the Snowman...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
With all the snow today we had a little fun outside.... Here are some pics of Bono da Snowman and my son, Liam... Enjoy!

Bono da Snowman
DSCF0917.jpg

Liam and Bono da Snowman
DSCF0916.jpg

Snowmen
DSCF0913.jpg

:drool:
bono is so hot...(kidding)

impressive. i am terrible at building snowmen. very nice touch with the hat. :applaud:

cg said:

impressive. i am terrible at building snowmen. very nice touch with the hat. :applaud:

I know aint he! :drool: especially that pickle nose he has! :wink:
I wasn't about to put my Bono sunglasses on a snowman (my pradas) though..lol
Our neighbor helped build the snowmen.. I would of sucked at it for sure..hehehe

cg said:

He's not hot, he's cool! Or he'd melt.. :wink:
(My humor is so dumb..) xD

Awesome pics! :D

Babydoll said:
where do u live, and whats the temp there?? i live in MN and today its 13F for a high. :|

We live in Odenton, Maryland. Temp is in the low 30s. We got about a foot of snow last nite. This the most snow we have had so far this winter. We were part of the east coast states that got caught in the nor'easter that hit this weekend.

Bono is the coolest creature on earth... and this proves it :wink: ok and it proves that he has a big nose :lol:
cool snowman! I wonder how it'd look like with the shades... :lol: it's sucky weathere here anywayz

Galeongirl said:
Bono is the coolest creature on earth... and this proves it :wink: ok and it proves that he has a big nose :lol:
cool snowman! I wonder how it'd look like with the shades... :lol: it's sucky weathere here anywayz

I highly considered the sunglasses but didnt want to chance anything happening to them.. being that they are the real deal, Pradas...

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I highly considered the sunglasses but didnt want to chance anything happening to them.. being that they are the real deal, Pradas...

maybe you can check where they would be if you placed them, and make little holes in the snowman for the shades... then put them in... take a pic.. and take them out again....
I hope you get what I mean.. I can't really explain it.. ^^

ok...here he is with the sunglasses.. and a hoodie but our bono snowman was too fat (too much of the pasta...:lol:) that i couldn't zip up the hoodie.. And i didnt have a purple shirt or rosary either...lol

DSCF0918.jpg

SimplyConfused said:
Hahahahaha!!! That rocks!! 'Least you get snow. Damn British weather!! Especially up north here in Newcastle. All rain and cloud, damn it!!

Thanks! it was fun to do. And as soon as I thought of the straw cowboy hat I knew what he would become...:laugh:

Ok, I will box up a bunch of snow and put blue ice in there to keep it cold and send it your way! :wink:

u2shamrock said:

Very true!!! Oh, by the way I :heart: those glasses :love:

Thanks I loveth my glasses so much that I was super careful (very gingerly put them on just long enough to get a pic) not to do anything harmful to them when I put them on Bono da Snowman...:wink:

:applaud: Very cool (if you'll pardon the expression)--here in Indiana, we haven't had enough snow to make a snowball since December. Just flurries and cloudy and gray. How depressing! Thanks to everyone for the great pictures to cheer me up! :hug:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Thanks I loveth my glasses so much that I was super careful (very gingerly put them on just long enough to get a pic) not to do anything harmful to them when I put them on Bono da Snowman...:wink:

don't blame ya!! they're to :drool: for!
And poor little puppy! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom