Bono the peace-maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
verte76 said:
This is Bono with Ruth Bell Graham, wife of Billy Graham and mother of Franklin Graham, both of whom have been active in African charity projects.

33%3A7886%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D935%3D%3B6%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C29%3A3335ot1lsi

He's reading to her...:cute:.

I don't think words can seriously describe how cool this guy is.

Angela

Yeah, he gave Ruth and her husband a book of Seamus Heany's poetry and I think she wanted to hear an Irish person read it. That's so sweet--one of my favorite pix of Bono.
Hell they're all my favorites!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

verte76 said:
Yeah, he gave Ruth and her husband a book of Seamus Heany's poetry and I think she wanted to hear an Irish person read it.

Heh, smart lady-I wouldn't mind hearing Bono read something to me, either. :D.

Originally posted by verte76
That's so sweet--one of my favorite pix of Bono.
Hell they're all my favorites!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:yes:.

Angela

I think we could all learn some good lessons in peacemaking from the B-man. :wink:

The ability to forgive, to begin again, to see the beauty in everything, to affirm life, to speak words of tolerance, to love unconditionally - excellent lessons to learn in life shown us by Bono. :hug:

I could not think of a more appropriate time for this thread to be bumped up. Thanks!

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Bono giving the peace sign...
ckc51

ckc5x

ckc9d

ckc9x

...and then this since it's so adorable:
ckcbb

Great thread... Bono is such a beautiful person, inside and out - it's said over and over again but it will never cease to be true. Bono, we love you!

Back
Top Bottom