Bono + The Edge luv thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tokyo24.jpg

BonoFox1 YOU RULE !!!
Is it a known fact that Edge & Bono have a thing for each other?? I know how it looks, :)drool: ) what a turn on and i would never normally feel that way about 2 guys; but these aren't just any 2 guys....hot beyond words!!:drool: :drool:

blm said:
BonoFox1 YOU RULE !!!
Is it a known fact that Edge & Bono have a thing for each other?? I know how it looks, :)drool: ) what a turn on and i would never normally feel that way about 2 guys; but these aren't just any 2 guys....hot beyond words!!:drool: :drool:

It's actually not that unusual for men in non-Anglo Saxon cultures to have close relationships that some might view as gay but are not. The men in Russian families have always kissed, for example (my grandfather, uncles, other male relatives.)

I really appreciate that Bono and Edge have a) cultivated such a warm relationship and b) don't hesitate to show it. I don't find it hot so much as sentimental.

arw9797 said:

:yikes: Oh my I forgot all about these....I made this a million years ago! And the smaller one ^ I haven't seen either for a long time!

you did? Do you still happen to have the pic in the lower right corner of the smaller one, the popmart Edge with rickenbacker(mysterious ways) guitar?

Galeongirl said:

you did? Do you still happen to have the pic in the lower right corner of the smaller one,

edited....nevermind....I read this totally wrong. I thought you wanted to the lower right of the larger one. The black and white October era one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom