Bono teeth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Another picture thread that I start and watch evolve. This time I want pix of the little sweetie's teeth. The pic from the Wild Horses video got me thinking about how cute they are. And haven't they changed a bit as our boy came to afford better dental care?
wink.gif

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

Originally posted by martha:
And haven't they changed a bit as our boy came to afford better dental care?

You know, I've heard about this phenomenon, but have never specifically looked for it...I suppose it's not as obvious as what, say, David Bowie had done...can anyone comment?

Give me a sec and I'll post some pics for y'all.

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"We're fighting something we barely understand...Esperanto!"

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

332%3A476323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E23232693%3A4%3B98ot1lsi

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

bite.jpg

Okay, so you can't actually SEE his teeth....come ON!

BONER: Now I'm starvin'...
MOANER: That's MY line! Grrr.

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 12-01-2001).]

332%3A476323232%7Ffp33%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323266926862ot1lsi

332%3A476323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323273%3C3%3B9%3C5ot1lsi

332%3A476323232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323282465244ot1lsi
sexy tama-le-le-le o yeah yeah yeah

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

Hahaha.. Bono teeth..
biggrin.gif

332%3A476323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323273%3C3%3B9%3C5ot1lsi

*passes out* It only gets better as he gets older.
biggrin.gif

------------------
love, lift me up out of these blues, tell me something true, i believe in you..

(my first time using the Bono icon)

BTW, did anyone notice that Bono REALLY liked opening his mouth that way during the Pop era? What is up with that?

------------------
love, lift me up out of these blues, tell me something true, i believe in you..

I've been wondering about this for years, ever since I saw early pics/vids with Boner and his 'snaggle teeth' then I saw that close up of his mouth/teeth in 'the Fly' and later videos, and they were close to perfect...so undoubtedly, our boyo has had some work on his choppers...

Originally posted by martha:
Another picture thread that I start and watch evolve. This time I want pix of the little sweetie's teeth. The pic from the Wild Horses video got me thinking about how cute they are. And haven't they changed a bit as our boy came to afford better dental care?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I've been wondering about this for years, ever since I saw early pics/vids with Boner and his 'snaggle teeth' then I saw that close up of his mouth/teeth in 'the Fly' and later videos, and they were close to perfect...so undoubtedly, our boyo has had some work on his choppers...

LMAO!!!!!! Snaggle teeth lol

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Oooooo.. I like this thread.

HE26012.jpg

Qn85845.jpg

Here are a few close up ones. Yum

hd53101.jpg

eG90573.jpg

qV29248.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 12-01-2001).]

Cantseeorbeeseen, thanks so much for posting that first closeup of Bono's mouth, thats one of my fave pictures. I just so want to plant one on him there! That little scar on his chin is too cute!

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

hd53101.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Basil Brush......

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Thanks for posting the pics, Can'tSeeOrBeSeen! Now I have a question: In this picture (the one below) -- I have seen one picture of Bono by that statue and now this picture -- do you know if there are any others?
smile.gif

HE26012.jpg

------------------
the glass is cut, the bottle run dry..
Ari
our love runs cold in the caverns of the night..

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
Thanks for posting the pics, Can'tSeeOrBeSeen! Now I have a question: In this picture (the one below) -- I have seen one picture of Bono by that statue and now this picture -- do you know if there are any others?
smile.gif

Hx33353.jpg

This is the only other one I have of him by that statue. I just love him in these pics!!! *drool*

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom