Bono Style Timeline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have never seen that! Thanks for posting it! :)
I am in love with 1987 Bono, just look at that pic! Will always love JT Bono. I think Elevation Bono comes in 2nd for me!

U2SJ said:
I am in love with 1987 Bono, just look at that pic! Will always love JT Bono. I think Elevation Bono comes in 2nd for me!

Oh me too. Until today I had this avatar :love:

avjtsexy.jpg

or this one of the big pic, we call it "John Lennon Bono"

0avjlb.jpg

Why not use one U2SJ since you don't have an avatar?

ZOOTV, all 80's Bono's and current Bono are just fine with me too:drool:

Last edited:
Darndest thing I ever saw. :huh: I clicked on that link, then I x'd it out, but it has repopped up 6 times! :scratch: Never had that happen before :crazy:

tiny dancer said:

U2Kitten I :heart: your new avatar! :up:

Thanks! You can use it if you ever want to. I'll make me another one in a few days. I love making avatars.:)

U2SJ said:

:yes:.

Elevation and early 90's era Bono tie for second for me.

JT/R&H era Bono will always be my favorite. :up:...I love how he went from an adorable look in the early 80's to sexy beyond words in the late 80s...:D.

That is a cool timeline! And I love the little article, too.

Angela

U2kitten- I would love to use one of those as my avatar!
But I don't know how to :reject: :sad:
Sicy once made my favorite all time Bono pic into an avatar (the one with 1987 Bono wearing his sexy white robe) for me, but once I got it I didn't know how to add it as my avatar. :scratch:

Moonlit_Angel said:
JT/R&H era Bono will always be my favorite. :up:...I love how he went from an adorable look in the early 80's to sexy beyond words in the late 80s...:D.

:yes: Well put, Angela. That era was a good one for all of them; they visibly changed from boys to men. :love:

:sigh: If I only had a time machine...

Sue DeNym said:
:yes: Well put, Angela. That era was a good one for all of them; they visibly changed from boys to men. :love:

Heh, thanks. And yeah, they definitely did. Every time I watch the R&H movie or see their videos from that time period (particularly the "Desire" one)...:drool: :combust:...I just can't get over how good-looking they were back then, particularly Bono (still good-looking now, though).

Originally posted by Sue DeNym
:sigh: If I only had a time machine...

Gah, join the club. During that time period, I was between the ages of 3 and 5, and therefore way too young to pay any attention to that sort of thing.

It's moments like this when I wish I was a teenager in the 80s...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom