Bono Still In Nyc....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thankyou said:

and oh yes, sigh....... penelope again. :rolleyes:
it seems like she likes to stir the pot... :tsk: :tsk:

I'm sorry, but those type of comments are what I was talking about. It's silly gossip. And it's not because of thankyou's post, it's just how I've been feeling in general.

I'm not trying to start anything. It's just annoying to me to post pictures and then those are the comments that follow when I asked them not to be. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I'm sorry, but those type of comments are what I was talking about. It's silly gossip.

oops, there's a misunderstanding here. i totally agree it's going to be silly gossip. we all know nothing is going on. that's a given. i was being sarcastic, that by her just standing next to him she's going to get tongues wagging and the gossip will start all over again. that's why i have the rolling of the eyes, saying "oh no, here it goes again... that evil evil Penelope starting all over again". I guess my sarcasm was misinterpreted.

no need to remove the pics. they're so pretty. ;)

kellyahern said:
*If people start in with the "oh no, Penelope Cruz!" stuff, the Rex pictures are going away, because that's just stupid

eta: .pictures went away, that didn't take long

Hello click and save....and from anothe web site I could repost most of them.

Can I see a raise of hands of who wants the pictures?

Kelly, I think you are taking things out of context, we all know theres nothing with Bono and Penelope we are just joking around.

is_15602951.jpg

699427E.jpg

is_15602954.jpg

is_15602952.jpg

is_15602953.jpg

bonohappy2.jpg

Thanks JC for posting the pics.
Couldn't sleep and found this thread. Now I'm dreaming with my eyes open.:combust:

The man is drop dead gorgeous. I have to admit that I do love the short hair, the bit of gray on the sides is extremely sexy. He looks very natural and relaxed these days, too. It is quite a treat to see him dressed up so fine. :drool:

Oh yes, and Penelope- keep your hands off "our" man. :madwife:

Last edited:
Look at it from her POV, Blm....

If YOU were Penelope, could you have resisted? :) I mean, we've gotta cut the girl some slack.

I mean, even when he is three sheets to the wind, the man looks absolutely scrumptious. One of my alltime faves is the one of him from the Zoo era, in the bathrobe....he looked, as he says, as if he had drink taken....but....

:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Teta040 said:
Look at it from her POV, Blm....

If YOU were Penelope, could you have resisted? :) I mean, we've gotta cut the girl some slack.

I mean, even when he is three sheets to the wind, the man looks absolutely scrumptious. One of my alltime faves is the one of him from the Zoo era, in the bathrobe....he looked, as he says, as if he had drink taken....but....

:drool: :drool:

Could not have resisted, true- However, she has had far more than her fair share of "touch" time! I would, though, love to have that arm of his around my waist just once...or twice...or ....:drool:

Oh my God, this is all I needed to see this morning. FINALLY Bono has listened to what I have been saying for months now: To wear the BLUE shades, not the red ones. :wink:

I don't care about Penelope, they are friends, Bono loves to surround himself with beautiful women.

But why can I not see most of the pictures? Only red crosses ...

And, man, does he look good .... :drool:

It's like I assumed, he's probably spending all October in the US, doing political work, then go back to Dublin in November to record.

Good for us, so many great pictures.

last unicorn said:
Bono loves to surround himself with beautiful women.

so what are we waiting for? :sexywink:

last unicorn said:

But why can I not see most of the pictures? Only red crosses ....

:grumpy:...me too.

last unicorn said:
And, man, does he look good .... :drool:

:hmm: I've got to attend a work dinner party in a charming wine cellar on next monday evening...this man is just right what I would need to go with...:drool:
She can quiet stay at home. :tsk:

I agree with Kelly guys, if we keep on discussing Penelope, we're doing EXACTLY what tabloids aim to do...

just ignore the stupid gossip and it'll die, if you keep talking about it others will too, and they might NOT be joking.

:yes: You're right, gg.
so if someone could enlarge this pix and maybe cut out the other two men...
:bow:
filmfestival.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom