Bono Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
6ri01kar_guest.jpg

:heart: :heart:

HowthGirl - that really made me laugh, what you said about U2 having sexy lyrics!!! :lmao:

Glad to see there's someone else who loves that song, as much as me! :wink:

Sounds as if you&i are around the same age! Ah, those were the days, eh? Back in 1983, when U2 were still being discovered!

Really great days they were, still discovering more about Bono!

You could see even then , that Bono knew how to flaunt it, couldn't you?? :yes: :kiss:

You almost got arrested!!!! :shame: :evil: How naughty!!
Oh my, how lucky you are to have been in Dublin!! I'm HUGELY green!! :sigh: I'm SOOOOO desperate to get there that i think i'm ready to do ANYTHING to get there!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE me wants to go to Dublin!!!!!!

Btw - Doesn't anyone have stills from Party girl?

Sorry, meant to mention that i was talking about under a blood red sky! :wink:

These are my Fav. shots of Bono..

bono0913.jpg

I wonder what he's thinkin...!

bono1007.jpg

I love his outfit in this picture!!!!!!!

capt_arrf12111182027_clinton_library_arrf121.jpg

i just love everything about him in this picture!

I love putting captions under the photos, My one friend ALWAYS did this, and now i know why, it's fun!!

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

What the t-shirts about? Details anyone?

It was about the Divorce Referendum. I know some of you will be shocked with this: In Ireland divorce was not allowed until November 24th 1995. Europe is and old Continent full of traditions. We're not free to do as we like here.:shrug:

Noticed the mention of the song "Party Girl" in this thread...I've always liked that song, too :). And HowthGirl, I love your little story you shared...that's funny :D.

Also, beau2ifulday, LMAO at your caption for the picture where Larry's apparently doing karaoke :p. And I agree with the sentiment that the pictures of him with Ali are really sweet...I love the smile he gets on his face when he's hanging around her or talking about her, 'cause he always seems to be beaming and stuff :).

miss becky said:

You know what? Cynics in this world be damned, this picture is proof enough for me that Bono is a sincere, caring guy. That is not the smile of a phony.

There's a lot of awesome pictures here. Bono's smile is indeed very infectious-it's one of his best features.

clementine_rose said:
Bono may not be smiling in this one, but I sure smile when I see this pic! :D

Omg.jpg

*Raises eyebrows* Ooh, la, la...I can see why :drool: :shifty:...

clementine_rose said:

Guh...

Yeah. Angie happy. Mmhm.

Angela

YAY, Angela!! Another PartyGirl lover!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I also love your last pic of him with his hand inside the leather jacket..................hmmmmm Wish it was my hand doing that!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

you just cannot stop can you? You have to come here and spread chaos and corupption also...:macdevil:

susanp6 said:
YAY, Angela!! Another PartyGirl lover!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:D. It's a fun, catchy little song...how could anyone not like it?

Originally posted by susanp6
I also love your last pic of him with his hand inside the leather jacket..................hmmmmm Wish it was my hand doing that!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

LOL...

Can't say I blame you.

Angela

Hey, BS - I didn't NEED your influence!!

I've been having all of these dirty thoughts about Bono for many years, so i have....................

OH YEAH, honey: you better believe me when i say that!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :mac: :bono: Teehee!!

You know i mean that most sincerely, don't ya, BS????? :yes: :eeklaugh:

susanp6 said:
Hey, BS - I didn't NEED your influence!!

I've been having all of these dirty thoughts about Bono for many years, so i have....................

OH YEAH, honey: you better believe me when i say that!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :mac: :bono: Teehee!!

I do believe you. I've had these thoughts also for 21 years so i know too well what goes throw a Bonomanic's mind
:macdevil: :applaud:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*sigh* There's no rest for the weary...
Doesn't anyone else wonder what's hidden behind the shirt tied around his waist?
:shifty:

:wink:

I bet its his lucky............................

.....................:wink: rabbits foot

Back
Top Bottom