Bono should stop wriggling his behind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoarsewiggleslowgu9.gif

butt wriggle/dance :drool:

U2Man said:
come on, it's embarrasing. there's a time for everything and bono has become too old and heavy for this kind of thing now.

At least going on your logic regarding age, I guess that means we should all stop drooling over Johnny Depp too.....

and that, my friend, is just not possible.
:drool:

Not to mention the plethora of other attractive male actors and celebrities who are 40+....

~BrightestStar~ said:

At least going on your logic regarding age, I guess that means we should all stop drooling over Johnny Depp too.....

and that, my friend, is just not possible.

Not to mention the plethora of other attractive male actors and celebrities who are 40+....

No need to stop drooling over Depp! Yes, there are many male celebrities over 40 who still look as good as they did at 27. Unfortunately, Bono is not among them. So he should stop shaking his butt. Now, if Johnny Depp is still hot at 60, he can shake on forever. It's not the age, it's the mileage. I've seen 25 year olds who need to stop or never start it, and I see guys older than Bono who can go for it. But Bono has completely lost all of his looks and sex appeal and should settle for being a middle age crooner and politican. He's got no hair, he's got a flabby body, wrinkly face, and looks like a wino. It gives me no pleasure to say this, having drooled over him for years, but it's true. Unless he wants to invest some of his millions in bringing his looks back, give up the sexy act, it's over, baby.

U2Kitten said:

No need to stop drooling over Depp! Yes, there are many male celebrities over 40 who still look as good as they did at 27. Unfortunately, Bono is not among them. So he should stop shaking his butt. Now, if Johnny Depp is still hot at 60, he can shake on forever. It's not the age, it's the mileage. I've seen 25 year olds who need to stop or never start it, and I see guys older than Bono who can go for it. But Bono has completely lost all of his looks and sex appeal and should settle for being a middle age crooner and politican. He's got no hair, he's got a flabby body, wrinkly face, and looks like a wino. It gives me no pleasure to say this, having drooled over him for years, but it's true. Unless he wants to invest some of his millions in bringing his looks back, give up the sexy act, it's over, baby.

Dumbest statement ever!!!

Mostly because it's not true...:mad:

U2Kitten said:

:madwife: Before I go any futher, I respect that you're entitled to your opinion but......:madwife:

depu_Bono19.jpg

Even though I think Bono does look better with longer hair, IMO he otherwise looks as hot as he ever has!! :drool: It could be that I've been a U2 fan for 19 years and I'm just two years younger than Bono and grown old with the band, put on a few pounds myself and have a few more wrinkles than I did 10 or more years ago, but do I let any of that stop me from jumping, shouting, singing, dancing and screaming my head off during U2 live concerts?!? Hell NO!!! :lol:
Bono's 'booty' shaking is all part of the U2 live experience and I know I'm not alone in hoping he NEVER stops!!:rockon:

I love it when U2Man's threads get moved to PLEBA, and we totally take them over :drool:

Who remembers the earrings thread? :wink:

U2Kitten said:
But Bono has completely lost all of his looks and sex appeal
In your opinion, an opinion which obviously differs from that of the majority here. It's been stated over and over and over again. Granted, he doesn't look the same as he did at 27, but quite a number of us (myself included) think he looks better now. We're entitled to that opinion, just as you are entitled to yours. You can think we're delusional or stupid or whatever for actually thinking that GASP! Bono still looks good, but we're not going to change our minds anytime soon.

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

I love it when U2Man's threads get moved to PLEBA, and we totally take them over :drool:

Who remembers the earrings thread? :wink:

In your opinion, an opinion which obviously differs from that of the majority here. It's been stated over and over and over again. Granted, he doesn't look the same as he did at 27, but quite a number of us (myself included) think he looks better now. We're entitled to that opinion, just as you are entitled to yours. You can think we're delusional or stupid or whatever for actually thinking that GASP! Bono still looks good, but we're not going to change our minds anytime soon.

:applaud: Very well said !
To me Bono is now beautiful , hot and sexy , and always will be !!!

^^ What u2trinity said!! AND I will still love him when he's 90 and shaking his little tushie on stage!!! :drool:

While we debate, why not enjoy more pics of the bonobottom...:wink: It's the great advantage of having your thread moved to Pleba!!
Portland12-19-05Bonosinnerjacket.jpg

bonopopbutt.jpg

bonomovesclimbing1.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:

Even though I think Bono does look better with longer hair, IMO he otherwise looks as hot as he ever has!! :drool: It could be that I've been a U2 fan for 19 years and I'm just two years younger than Bono and grown old with the band, put on a few pounds myself and have a few more wrinkles than I did 10 or more years ago, but do I let any of that stop me from jumping, shouting, singing, dancing and screaming my head off during U2 live concerts?!? Hell NO!!! :lol:
Bono's 'booty' shaking is all part of the U2 live experience and I know I'm not alone in hoping he NEVER stops!!:rockon:

Hear Hear! :rockon: I am 6 years younger than him and I find him Just as HOT HOT HOT, as I did the day I first saw him. As per hcbiggs2002, I have grown up with the band too.

I prey (oh yes, I have spelt it the way I intended :drool: ) to the temple of Bono's Arse wiggling :evil: Just cos he has aged and gained a few pounds, doesn't mean I dont want to drag him down a darkened alleyway any the less :evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:

I figured...I just wanted to make a comment about him falling on me..:shifty:

All in the aid of research naturally!!! :wink: Must protect the bonobottom at all costs!! Can't have him losing his wiggle!!:drool:

gluey said:

All in the aid of research naturally!!! :wink: Must protect the bonobottom at all costs!! Can't have him losing his wiggle!!:drool:

:no: I wouldn't want that....oh lord Ultraviolet just came on..I heart my shuffler on my Windows Media Player...shake it baby...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom