BONO shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Heads will be turning (ESPECIALLY BONO'S) as you walk in wearing this EYE CATCHING design!!"

Oh come on! In a U2 concert, there are quite a few people.. and they just might be looking at the stage, not you.. and yeah, bono probably stops in the middle of a song and starts staring at your shirt. :lol:

*sofia* said:
"Heads will be turning (ESPECIALLY BONO'S) as you walk in wearing this EYE CATCHING design!!"

Oh come on! In a U2 concert, there are quite a few people.. and they just might be looking at the stage, not you.. and yeah, bono probably stops in the middle of a song and starts staring at your shirt. :lol:

If the light happens to hit at the right angle and blind him, then perhaps. :wink:

This doesnt have to do with the shirt above--but it is really cute. Does anyone know where I could get one of those hoodie's with the wings like B has in STYCMIOYO video? Thanks!

I ordered a "MY :heart: BELONGS TO BONO" shirt from customglamgirl.com for only $20.

Bono's Doll said:
This doesnt have to do with the shirt above--but it is really cute. Does anyone know where I could get one of those hoodie's with the wings like B has in STYCMIOYO video? Thanks!

Hi!

Now you're talking wizard style............:wink:

carol
wizard2c
:|

I just bought a black shirt with wings on it. It is really nice, but unfortunately no hoodie. :(
I love the Sometimes-Video and Bono's hoodie, that's why I bought my shirt.

SoBe said:
There was another one up with Swarovski crystals that I :heart: loved!

I am going to try to make one on my own.

Hi!

Let me know if you can't make it on your own. :hug:

carol
wizard2c
:|

@Bono's Doll
Thank you so much! :hug:
I'm sorry that I answer so late, but I just noticed your message! (Didn't expect that - thank you :wave: )

oohh it is pretty!
u2bonogirln - Wouldnt it be more eye catching to just flash bono your boobs during a concert anyway? :yes: :happy:
haha ...

Back
Top Bottom