Bono = Sexy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marythered

Babyface
B babe, you are just as sexy on the outside as the inside.
Plus, you are a truly beautiful person. That makes you extra sexy
:sexywink:

Sexy--yes! I was listening to some old U2 songs I had on my computer. The song he did with Clannad--In a Lifetime--that seals the deal on sexy. :drool:

LostAtMoon - LOVE your sig!!

As for Bono - yep, definatley sexy. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bono is the Sexy Messiah. He saves the world with his sexiness, using his sexy powers to sexify the unsexy.
ckbv4

I can't get enough of that pic :D

This wasn't really necessary. I mean: he didn't have to look so hot on this video, 'cause I already loved him too much. This isn't fair... I'm going blue...

youtwohearts said:
Off topic...How do you put four different pictures in your signature? Sorry.
Did you check “Edit and Preview with Signature-Editor”
It says the limit is 10 pictures/smilies or less.
Just write the links to the photos you want to show in your signature.

Bono's Doll said:
Sexy--yes! I was listening to some old U2 songs I had on my computer. The song he did with Clannad--In a Lifetime--that seals the deal on sexy. :drool:
That song has been 'following me' for a long time. It's a golden one.

LostAtMoon said:
This wasn't really necessary. I mean: he didn't have to look so hot on this video, 'cause I already loved him too much. This isn't fair... I'm going blue...

I might have to pounce on someone from Vertigo-induced hotness over here....It really isn't fair of him to be that gorgeous!

No it's not (this is serious). I decided I'm gonna start to hate him, since now. I just hate when he’s sexy. :( OK. I’m not making any sense. Maybe I should get out of here. But I’m still gonna hate him!:(

Last edited:
speaking of turning a straight man gay...
...did anyone see that VH1 segment on Bono on their "200 greatest pop icons" list???
there was a guy with a sign saying "For Bono I could be gay"
:ohmy:
:huh:
anyway, this post is not about a band member's sexuality, so it's okay, am i right??

... I have to stop coming here or I won't be able to stop thinking about how I can't hate ... This is not rational! I can stop! Yes, I can! :crazy:

Lil'Bono said:
You'll never escape alive!!
Once you enter PLEBA there's no turning back!!
Your addiction is for life, you can't say no to the blue crack!!!
Now I'm starting to believe that. I started posting and everything (I've been avoiding it for a long time). Damn!
But I'm an intelligent self made woman! There's nothing I won't work out! :blahblah:

starsgoblue said:
Bono: "LostAtMoon, look into my eyes...Resistance is futile...."
:heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love:
Do you assume that I haven't been looking into those eyes forever? :) I suppose we have a lot of practice … and practice will be on our side… :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom