Bono sang With or without you to us !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle: How 'bout the "Atomic Bomb" paint scheme on that lady's fingernails in Image #79? Now THAT's getting into character. :D

Great photos, by the way. :drool: Thanks for posting them!

Last edited:
Hey bonolady en angelofdublin...

ik heb jullie ontmoet op het concert in brussel, Gert en Wim, weten jullie het nog :huh: ? We hebben bij jullie de hele tijd aan de ingang gezeten...

ik ben al eventjes opzoek naar jullie.... via de echt aardige
mensen hier heb ik jullie toch gevonden....

In de krant van 14/06/2005 (belang van limburg) staat een reportage met een foto van the edge, op het podium en met jullie die naar hem kijkt :ohmy: ....
ik heb het uit de krant gescheurd, ik wil het jullie graag bezorgen....

Als je het heel graag wilt, zoek je maar kontact met me op:
fiiiw@hotmail.com

groetjes gert :wink:

The picture of the three of us...right here...let me see

IMAG0117.jpg

Some more...some more

GK9.jpg

GK7.jpg

GK4.jpg

GK5.jpg

You can check the galery...all there

Photos from GK

:combust: omg! i got sang to once during the end of Beautiful day.. very intense...
But he never caressed my arm..i think if Bono had done that i would have combusted :combust:...:drool:
Congrats!!!...great story :)

It's disgusting :madspit: .... in the most "I'm-so-jealous-I-wish-it-were-me-instead-of-you" kind of way. :wink:

Thanks for even more gorgeous photos! :drool: Looks like you ladies were quite a hit!! :sexywink: :D :up:

Last edited:
i saw you in front of the arena, we were first in line and you stopped to talk to a girl from holland i think. i grinned when i saw your shirt (really cool!), most people didn't really get what i meant though :eyebrow:

Leetah said:
Love the t-shirts!:lol:
Are you going to the Amsterdam shows as well?

Leetah, what do you think? of course we will be there in Amsterdam... 3 times in our own country and us not being there, come on....... and we are also going to dublin next week, to paris and i will be in rome and miami as well.

you'll reckognise us, i guess, with our t-shirts :D

angelofdublin said:

Leetah, what do you think? of course we will be there in Amsterdam... 3 times in our own country and us not being there, come on....... and we are also going to dublin next week, to paris and i will be in rome and miami as well.

you'll reckognise us, i guess, with our t-shirts :D

You guys are going to Miami? Cool, maybe we'll see each other there :) :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom