Bono´s DUCATTI ...(pic need !!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrasilLovesU2

The Fly
:love: Hi PLEBAns !!! There´s an amazing, lovely picture where Bono is signing in his Ducatti. Could you post it for me? Any news about the auction ?

Thanks a lot !!!!:sexywink:

ducatijj4.jpg

'Rina said:
Oh, how is a girl meant to make a decision?
Ewan on a big grr-worthy bike or Bono on a big grr-worthy bike?
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I'll take Bono. He got more meat on the bone, better for cuddling. warmer in winter.:shifty:

'Rina said:
Oh, how is a girl meant to make a decision?
Ewan on a big grr-worthy bike or Bono on a big grr-worthy bike?
:drool: :drool: :drool:

EWAN:drool: ......did you see "The Long Way Round"????where Ewan took a cross country trip accross Europe on a motorbike ??......YUM!! EWAN for days!!!!!!!!:drool:

but as much as I LOVE Ewan, Id Take BONO!!!!.....errrr. Bono on the bike ...uuummmm yeah...........

I'm back.

Just checking...if there's any chance for having them both?

Ewan for the day, and Bono for the night? :reject:

BonoFox1 said:

EWAN:drool: ......did you see "The Long Way Round"????where Ewan took a cross country trip accross Europe on a motorbike ??......YUM!! EWAN for days!!!!!!!!:drool:

but as much as I LOVE Ewan, Id Take BONO!!!!.....errrr. Bono on the bike ...uuummmm yeah...........

I missed that road trip, but I did see The long way down, same thing, but they went from the top of Scotland (dinner with Ewan's family) all the way down to Capetown;

I loved it :drool:
I never really looked at Ewan that way but he's really funny and hmm yummy lol

BrasilLovesU2 said:
Is there any picture where Bono is ON a motorcycle ? :love:
I´ve heard is is not a good driver and I think he isn´t a good rider, too !!! :scratch:

:hmm: there are pics of him on the back of motorcycles riding with people... (Larry for one, and someone else I don't know more recently at Abbey Road). Also those ones of him standing by the motorcycle :drool:
But as far as riding one himself... no pics I've seen.... well unless you count that one... :shifty: :hmm: :lol:

BonoFox1 said:

did you see ewan sing RTSS?

i nearly died

:faint:

and i will take BOTH . :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom