Bono red shirt, Adam blue jacket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
a25010d1.jpg

Does anyone have any other photos from this photoshoot? If so, please post them. I'm curious.

PS I started a thread in PLEBA before Chizip :p

:ohmy:

Is that supposed to be the final cover??

As anyone knows, I am a Bono girl through and through,,, but he looks kinda crazy (coocoo crazy) No?

:reject:

Love the shirt though :drool:

This pic is old, isnt it? It looks ABish.... Anyway... :ohmy:

Last edited:
68f6a8b0.jpg

That first one, Adam in the blue jacket, I haven't seen before and would be interested in seeing more photos for that shoot if anyone has any to share, please.

Last edited:
I have decided this pic is old

1. Bono's chin scar (too visible, not that visible anymore)

2. Bono's hair (AB hair)

3. Bono's earring (has not worn that style earring in a loooooooong time)

4. All of Adam (hair, face, etc)

I can't stop staring at this pic trying to figure out what bothers me about it...

:reject:

Oh phew... thanks Beli! for the pics.. obviously they just seem to be promos... :D

Thank you!

Last edited:
The picture is old, yes, and it is also seriously weird. There's something eerie about it. That's actually why I'm curious to see more photos from that shoot. To see if it's just that photo that's weird, or maybe they were possessed by poltergeists that day. :wink:

Last edited:
beli said:
The picture is old, yes, and it is also seriously weird. There's something eerie about it. Thats actually why I'm curious to see more photos from that shoot. To see if it's just that photo thats weird, or maybe they were possessed by poltergeists that day. :wink:

Thank god I am not the only one freaked out by it! Bono looks evil....

On the other hand... Evil!Bono :drool: :drool: :drool:

:wink:

Adam looks seriously odd. It took me a while before I even believed it actually was Adam. But that's his nose. And the 3 other dudes look familiar.

Bono looks like he's about to do a Zorro impersonation and is just sizing up where to point his foil.

I can play DVDs on my computer but I can't work out how to make screencaps from U2 DVDs. The DVDs always want to run some Interactual player thingie. Does anyone know how to turn that off so I can open the DVD in BSplayer and make screencaps.

I have Mysterious Ways on DVD.

Well, I knew that was the MW shirt so that's what threw me cause when I first saw the picture I thought: "is this new? , no cant be, must be old! But is must be new cause I have never seen it! Boy Bono looks evil! This is old! Is this the MW shirt? Could it be new? Boy they look freaky..."

and so on :D

beli said:
I can play DVDs on my computer but I can't work out how to make screencaps from U2 DVDs. The DVDs always want to run some Interactual player thingie. Does anyone know how to turn that off so I can open the DVD in BSplayer and make screencaps.

I have Mysterious Ways on DVD.

Maybe see if there's a settings tab that you can change the preferences on the DVD player. I'm sorry, I've never heard of BSplayer :reject:

8d86a33d.jpg

3545a6c0.jpg

8cc23025.jpg

Sorry for the confusion Miroslava. I should have posted all three pics at the start. I figured you guys would have already seen these U2 by U2 promo thingies or whatever they are. lol

My apologies.

U2 by U2

U2 by U2 is the definitive history of the world's biggest and best rock band, in their own words.

For the first time, the band themselves provide the inside track on the U2 story so far. And what a story it is; from a notice board at Mount Temple High School in Dublin to their 11th album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, via three covers of Time magazine, while picking up 14 Grammy Awards and an astonishing 130 million album sales along the way.

Often cited as 'a gang of four and a corporation of five', U2 by U2 tells the full history with the essential voice of long term manager Paul McGuinness, who joined forces with U2 back in 1977. Designed by the U2 creative team, U2 by U2 unfolds over 352 pages, including many rare and previously unpublished photographs. Large format and visually stunning U2 by U2 is a unique document of the band's career.

U2 by U2, in the words of Bono, Adam, Larry and Edge promises to be the ultimate personal behind-the-scenes narrative on the life and times of their legendary band.

Last edited:
lol. I just changed my answer :shifty:

My original answer was:

The book is called U2 by U2. Neil McCormick interviewed U2 for the book.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom