Bono Picture Search

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RogueVox

Babyface
Hey guys-

Can one of you amazing stars of picture posting direct me to some photos of Bono.

Yes, I know, not just any Bono pictures.

I'm looking for any pictures of Bono in-between ZooTV and the start of Pop - kind of 1994-1996 time.

Can any of you help?

This is the only one I have, from the 1994 Grammys.

94grammy.jpg

I have a few, they are rare:

bononodfsofdjdsfjk-vi.jpg

shirtless-vi.jpg

This was 1995 while he still had hair.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
I have a few, they are rare:

bononodfsofdjdsfjk-vi.jpg

shirtless-vi.jpg

This was 1995 while he still had hair.

Kitten, that first one is just from about a year or so ago, when Bono was in Ottawa. That's the former Prime Minster, Jean Chretien. Isn't it strange how much smaller those glasses look on Chretien's face than they do on Bono's? Why is that?

And bad Kitty, making hair comments!:shame:

:D

biff said:

Kitten, that first one is just from about a year or so ago, when Bono was in Ottawa. That's the former Prime Minster, Jean Chretien. Isn't it strange how much smaller those glasses look on Chretien's face than they do on Bono's? Why is that?

I just noticed that myself (blue shades) and was getting ready to post a correction, when I saved it it was labeled as the 94 Grammys era, and he does look that young!

What I meant by 'still had his hair' was that he shaved it all off later that year and didn't grow it back for several years and the years 95-96 are usually thought of as crewcut years but he still had his longer hair at that time. His next look after that was that awful Miss Sarajevo look :no: the look I hate so much I have no pics of it in my own collection.

Last edited:
biff said:

My brother brought me the metro that day, and that lovely photo was front page :drool:

Back
Top Bottom