Bono pic time!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good way to get my post count up

10045932.jpg

bono21.jpg

bono.1.jpg

u2_bono2.jpg

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
J! You've posted a few Bono pics that I DO NOT HAVE! *dies* Did you take any of those elevation ones?

You're kidding! How on earth did I manage that? lol.

No, I didn't take any of these, I found them on Google and Alltheweb.

I'm glad you haven't seen them before though.

:wave:

~J

Rick, are you interested in some Photoshop U2 art for cover art? If so, I can put something together tonight to show you....

Hey wait a minute, it's leather day and now everyone is deserting the leather day thread :sad: We need posts to beat the other guys' day threads! Check out today's thread, I just dumped tons of good ones over there.

Of course I can't ever turn down a Bono thread;) so I'll post here too when I can get back into my collection.

Question: Is this for a collage? I have about a hundred really nice avatars of Bono I"ve made and collected and I was planning to do a collage but wasn't able to figure out the technique:grumpy: So would it help if I posted them already small and that way you could put them together without having to resize?

U2Kitten said:
Hey wait a minute, it's leather day and now everyone is deserting the leather day thread :sad: We need posts to beat the other guys' day threads!

I never post in Leather Day because there's plenty of Bono girls to handle that. Poor Adam only gets an average of 5 pages on his day. :sad:

If the mods want to help out and combine these two threads, I'm sure the Bono girls would like that.

:wave:

~J

sure that would be great. i am trying to teach myself how to use photoshop. i am also trying it on "paint". i want to make a few collages of u2 photos. kind of like achtung baby but more pics. anyhelp would be great.

Here's an example of two cover arts I did for a Slane VCD that I made for some people:

cover1.bmp

cover2.bmp

I prefer a simple look, but with a really great picture. Also, if I'm making more than one, like volumes, I like them to look similar (same font, same basic colors). For example, I like the Elevation Tour bootlegs that all have the symbols at the bottom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom