Bono pic time!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RickFly said:
sure that would be great. i am trying to teach myself how to use photoshop. i am also trying it on "paint". i want to make a few collages of u2 photos. kind of like achtung baby but more pics. anyhelp would be great.

Okay I'll start posting some and you can make my dream collage! :love: With photoshop it's easy to add the words, I'm sure you'll be able to do it and if you can't I can add them if you want, or somebody can if you send it to us. BRB w/ avatars...

Okay here's the ones I can find now hope you like them!

0av78.jpg

0av86.jpg

avboy.jpg

avmul.jpg

0avredrk.jpg

0avufm.jpg

Yes they're all Bono heads :eek: That's what I make and save when I see;)

This one is an action shot!
0avfarm.jpg

Live Elevation
0avon.jpg

more fly
avflyhead.jpg

avfly.gif

Last edited:
If anybody wants to use one as an avatar go ahead. Most were made by me if not I'm sure I found it on PLEBA!

avdata.jpg

avjtforward.jpg

avsmileup.jpg

avjtsexy.jpg

avjtstare.jpg

avprettyhair.jpg

0avsheep.jpg

Last edited:
You can search the stash of avatars here at interference! Go to your user control panel, and click edit options and at the bottom of the page it will let you click to choose an avatar. There are about 5 pages of them. You can save the ones you like. Sorry mine were all Bono heads, but that's what I save and that's what I make because that's what I love :love: Making them is a labor of love, as I'm sure you'll find out when you get into photoshop. I hope you have better luck with collages than I did, and I hope my Bonos were of some use to you.

I think I have a couple of band ones
avabband.jpg

avjtband.jpg

I could make more but my computer is being too slow. If you post some pics in particular you want made into avatars I'm sure one of us can do it!

You can click on your user CP at the top of any page, it's right up there next to 'register' and 'faq'!

You can also reach it on the pull down menu where you choose which forum to jump to.

Thanks Queen Bee! :hug: :bow: That was so nice! I'm so happy! :happy: :dance:

RickFly, I'm going to go upload it and post it and it'll show up here:

bonocollageqb.jpg

Thanks, Queen Bee made it! I still can't make one myself, but I figured out by putting pics over top of some of those already there I could make a different one!

bonocollage2.jpg

I'm working on another one right now, I'll post it when I get done but I have to get off now somebody else wants to use the computer:huh:

Back
Top Bottom