bono pic i've NEVER seen before!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
wedding04.jpg

O_O

and there is also Bowie!!!!!!!

*faint*

A Bowie fan with who I am going to see him in june - *SCREAM* - just gave me that pic. It's from Bowie's wedding in 1991. There's also Yoko Ono. I can't say if Bono was Bowie's best man, but I can say for sure that I've NEVER seen that pic before - or even HEARD about that wedding! :drool: They both look so good. *kidnaps them both*

Here it is, I have to attach it for now. Everybody who can't see it, it's just a bigger version of the same pic.

Attachments

• bowiegroup.jpg
    bowiegroup.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 56
:drool::drool::drool:

Do you have . by any chance:

a) More pics of that wedding?

b) The knowledge of whether Bono was the best man?

c) More Bowie pics? :drool:

FallingStar said:
:drool::drool::drool:

Do you have . by any chance:

a) More pics of that wedding?

b) The knowledge of whether Bono was the best man?

c) More Bowie pics? :drool:

Sorry that's the only pic like that I had. I didn't even know for sure what it was :huh: I think I posted all my Bowie pics in your Bowie thread. My favorite is that one in the royal blue suit from last year. I have a few more kissing ones and a JT era Bono and Bowie pic if you need those. Maybe you can do a google image search for the wedding! :hyper:

miss-U2 said:
a friend of mine has more... i will ask her!!! :hyper:

i can't see ur pics U2kitten, i am not a premium member anymore... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm sorry :hug: It's just a bigger version of the same pic FS posted. I will try to upload it later.

I know how you feel, I am not premium at fotki anymore :( I just went there to upload some more pics and it said I couldn't unless I paid them for premium membership. That means my pics there won't post here anymore :sad: But you can still go there and see them and upload them to another source. I hope to pay them someday so we can post those pics!

That shiny shirt pic you asked about in my album, I don't know what that is but it's always labeled as AB era. I'd like to find out too.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

I'm sorry :hug: It's just a bigger version of the same pic FS posted. I will try to upload it later.

I know how you feel, I am not premium at fotki anymore :( I just went there to upload some more pics and it said I couldn't unless I paid them for premium membership. That means my pics there won't post here anymore :sad: But you can still go there and see them and upload them to another source. I hope to pay them someday so we can post those pics!

That shiny shirt pic you asked about in my album, I don't know what that is but it's always labeled as AB era. I'd like to find out too.

Back
Top Bottom