Bono photo from Beatles movie "Across the Universe"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
Not sure if anyone has posted any photos from the filming of the movie.

bono051120a078gf.jpg

westendgirl said:
Anyone know when this film will be released?

its still in post production now and will be for a while... from what i gather its only due for release next year, but i could be wrong

That picture frightened me beyond words when I first saw it. I couldn't figure out why, until I was paging through my mom's photo albums for pics to show at my wedding. It occured to me that minus the hat and rosary, that's EXACTLY how my DAD looked circa 1986! :lol: I even have a picture to prove it!

Livluv don't feel bad its my Father in law circa the mid 80s as well. :lol: We call that his "Frito Bandito" look. :giggle:

yeah i noticed he wasn't credited yet as well... did he really used to be on it??
wonder why it would have been changed?

he was on it, he even talked about it excitedly in the rolling stone interview... :hmm: anyone know if he is STILL in it??

no i mean was he definitely on the imdb page originally?

he's definitely still in the film.... i've seen the final footage of his performance :hyper:
:wink:

digsy said:
no i mean was he definitely on the imdb page originally?

he's definitely still in the film.... i've seen the final footage of his performance :hyper:

yes I just said that!!!
you've seen footage of him acting????? :ohmy:
care to share that???

from the bit i saw there wasn't too much acting, what i mostly saw was his performance (he sings a song) so i can't comment on his acting skills.

and i was only allowed to see it after i was sworn to secrecy though so i can't really say anything on it but let me just say its AMAZING

honestly, i was blown away - i just sat there with my jaw on the floor.... its def something to look forward to!!!

digsy works post production in the movie industry... she knows all the cool stuff months ahead of the rest of us! :jealous: ;)

and by the way - that look for bono? WRONG WRONG JUST WRONG!!! :no:

Last edited:
digsy said:
from the bit i saw there wasn't too much acting, what i mostly saw was his performance (he sings a song) so i can't comment on his acting skills.

and i was only allowed to see it after i was sworn to secrecy though so i can't really say anything on it but let me just say its AMAZING

honestly, i was blown away - i just sat there with my jaw on the floor.... its def something to look forward to!!!

digsy :drool:

BluRmGrl said:
digsy works post production in the movie industry... she knows all the cool stuff months ahead of the rest of us! :jealous: ;)

and by the way - that look for bono? WRONG WRONG JUST WRONG!!! :no:

*envies digsy*
lucky, lucky woman!

Back
Top Bottom