Bono or Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL! Oh, The Who were my first love of rock! But then I seen Edge and Bono...dang them! Oh well. I dont know who is better The Who or U2. But dangit I need to know choose Bono or Edge and I cant! :mad:

The Who and U2...tough choice...two of the greatest rock bands of all time. It's funny because I think there are a lot of similiarities between The Who and U2.

Both are powerful four piece bands with exceptionally strong rhythm sections , creative guitar players who do not do long 'show-offy' guitar solos but are entertaining nonetheless and last but certainly not least...both The Who and U2 have short, sexy blue-eyed lead singers who can really belt out the songs!!! !:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: :applaud:

Here's the deal to go for,tiger..:sexywink:

Pick The Edge and Roger Daltrey as your two fantasy boyfriends . I will take Bono and David Lee Roth as my fantasy boyfriends...:drool:LOL! See, I can't choose Larry and Bono because I am following tiger_luver's theory that the two guys can't be in the same band ....so:hmm:......I will take one Bono and one Diamond David Lee Roth......to go ...no fries necessary:tongue: :flirt:

Hmmm interesting thread...I've never had any qualms about liking more than one U2 member! Rite now Larry's my fave one to drool over, and Bono is oh so hot at the mo, but I still appreciate em all in that way...and it changes. I'll probably go back to Edge soon, just go with the flow is what I say! They're not your real boyfriends (damn!) so if one's got what you need one month, but another one looks better the next month, then hey, I don't think there's anything wrong with that! Enjoy the ride!

Another U2 nut! said:
Hmmm interesting thread...I've never had any qualms about liking more than one U2 member! Rite now Larry's my fave one to drool over, and Bono is oh so hot at the mo, but I still appreciate em all in that way...and it changes. I'll probably go back to Edge soon, just go with the flow is what I say! They're not your real boyfriends (damn!) so if one's got what you need one month, but another one looks better the next month, then hey, I don't think there's anything wrong with that! Enjoy the ride!

I like your attitude, Another U2 nut! :up:

aine_hewson said:
their ass off*

Ahem *arse* ;)

If I went by personality closest to mine, it'd be a cross between Adam and Larry. I'm fairly easygoing, laidback, but I really don't like being put on the spot, in the limelight. I even took a quiz that had me as Larry.

You can like all them, U2 fandom allows such a thing. ;)

I don't know how you can pick, I can't choose a favourite. :no:

(think of the October cover), they're all quite attractive, yes, even Adam with that way cool afro.

Moonlit_Angel said:
I've never been a fan of that afro, personally. I'm just not an afro person.

But hey, if it gets you girls going, great. :).

Angela

Believe it or not, back in 1981 , I really dug it! As Larry was once said of Adam and his afro,"He just looked so kewl!":D

However,I am a total Bono freak now. I think I am becoming obsessed....hahaha...becoming?:eyebrow: A little past ' becoming' at this point..I don't care,that man is pure eye candy for me...as well as ear candy(that velvet voice), mouth candy(he makes me drool), nether region candy( ok... I'll just leave that as is...:rolleyes: ) ... but this is just my testimony to his sensuality!:love::bono: :love:

Billie Midol said:

However,I am a total Bono freak now. I think I am becoming obsessed....hahaha...becoming?:eyebrow: A little past ' becoming' at this point..I don't care,that man is pure eye candy for me...as well as ear candy(that velvet voice), mouth candy(he makes me drool), nether region candy( ok... I'll just leave that as is...:rolleyes: ) ... but this is just my testimony to his sensuality!:love::bono: :love:
:wave:
Bono has major mojo! At first I wasn't attracted to him, just by looking at him, but as I got to 'know' him through his music, his performances, and all his causes, and just the way his personality comes through, and his intelligence, and his sincerity phwaaar!!!! WHAT A HOTTIE!!!!!!! :drool: :bono: :heart:

Billie Midol said:
Believe it or not, back in 1981 , I really dug it! As Larry was once said of Adam and his afro,"He just looked so kewl!":D

Heh, oh, yeah?

Personally, if I were to pick a time in which Adam looked best, I'd have to say the late 80s. My sister will even agree with me there-when watching the "Rattle & Hum" movie with me one time, she said that he had nice arms. :).

I guess one reason I'm not a fan of the afro is because it makes me think back to when my dad had one. And I didn't like the hairdo on my dad-I tease him about it all the time-so...:p.

Course, then again, I wasn't around in the time period where afros were really popular. Maybe if I'd been alive back then, I would feel differently about that hairdo.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
However,I am a total Bono freak now. I think I am becoming obsessed....hahaha...becoming?:eyebrow: A little past ' becoming' at this point..

Hey, it's okay-that's what this area of the boards is for, after all, to express your obsessions. :).

I don't care,that man is pure eye candy for me...as well as ear candy(that velvet voice), mouth candy(he makes me drool), nether region candy( ok... I'll just leave that as is...:rolleyes: ) ... but this is just my testimony to his sensuality!:love::bono: :love:

And you're preaching to the choir, I can guarantee that. :D.

Angela

Another U2 nut! said:

:wave:
Bono has major mojo! At first I wasn't attracted to him, just by looking at him, but as I got to 'know' him through his music, his performances, and all his causes, and just the way his personality comes through, and his intelligence, and his sincerity phwaaar!!!! WHAT A HOTTIE!!!!!!! :drool: :bono: :heart:

Yeah,baby!! You said it! It's that whole Bono persona! Notice, I resisted the urge to say the whole Bono "package" instead of "persona"?
See...I can control my naughty thoughts about Bono sometimes:angel:....but ..then again....:scratch:...why would I want to?!!! LOL! I'll just say it....Bono's package is fabulous,too!!! :bono: :tongue:

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

I guess one reason I'm not a fan of the afro is because it makes me think back to when my dad had one. And I didn't like the hairdo on my dad-I tease him about it all the time-so...:p.

LOL! Well,that's understandable...:wink:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
Hey, it's okay-that's what this area of the boards is for, after all, to express your obsessions. :).

Thank you, my sister...:hug:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
And you're preaching to the choir, I can guarantee that. :D.

Angela

Yes, we are a choir... singing sweet songs about the B man!!!:love: :bono:

Billie Midol said:

Yeah,baby!! You said it! It's that whole Bono persona! Notice, I resisted the urge to say the whole Bono "package" instead of "persona"?
See...I can control my naughty thoughts about Bono sometimes:angel:....but ..then again....:scratch:...why would I want to?!!! LOL! I'll just say it....Bono's package is fabulous,too!!! :bono: :tongue:

Tight zoo tv pants!!:drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Heh, oh, yeah?

Personally, if I were to pick a time in which Adam looked best, I'd have to say the late 80s. My sister will even agree with me there-when watching the "Rattle & Hum" movie with me one time, she said that he had nice arms. :).

Angela

:up: Amen to that! IMO Adam was at his hottest then.

Another U2 nut! said:

Absolutely!!! JT/RH era is my favorite for all of them, but Adam just seems to really be unusually hot then! Arms...chest...cute little glasses...cute little ass...incredible! Especially in R&H on Bad with the light shining behind him...THUD!!:drool: :drool:

Billie Midol said:
LOL! Well,that's understandable...:wink:

Yeah. But, like I said, though, if some of you girls like the afro, hey, who am I to stop you from liking it? Everyone has their own idea of what looks good to them, so...*Shrugs*.

Thank you, my sister...:hug:

No problem. :hug:.

Yes, we are a choir... singing sweet songs about the B man!!!:love: :bono:

Yep. Seriously, it'd be neat if he read some of these threads every now and again, because some of them contain some of the nicest things about him I've ever read. I think he'd be very flattered at some of the stuff the girls say about him here. Same goes for all the other guys, too. :).

Originally posted by Another U2 nut!

Yeah, he didn't look bad then at all. Heck, they all looked great at that time!

Angela

Another U2 nut! said:

Tight zoo tv pants!!:drool:

I'm ready...ready for zoo tv pants...:p
339%3A488%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A89%3B%3B273ot1lsi

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yep. Seriously, it'd be neat if he read some of these threads every now and again, because some of them contain some of the nicest things about him I've ever read. I think he'd be very flattered at some of the stuff the girls say about him here. Same goes for all the other guys, too. :).

Angela

I think he would be flattered and amused as well. Bono seems to have a good sense of humor about himself. He would probably not take our horny ramblings too seriously....but MacPhisto might!:mac::wink:
339%3A492723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A8%3A23757ot1lsi

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
I think he would be flattered and amused as well. Bono seems to have a good sense of humor about himself. He would probably not take our horny ramblings too seriously....

Oh, yeah. He might be surprised at some of the stuff, but he'd most likely just laugh it off and move right on to the next thing.

but MacPhisto might!:mac::wink:

Oh, god, MacPhisto reading this stuff would make for some veeerrry interesting reactions...I can only imagine...

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

:laugh:...I can just hear him now...

*To the tune of the whole "Look what you've done to me" speech: "Look at my glittery shoes..."

Angela

:lmao: That would be the tune all right! The "I know how you like your pop stars to be glamorous" speech...

Back
Top Bottom