Bono Online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've haven't visited the site for several weeks now, been snowed under with college work, but maybe Lauren is just re-newing the sites profile, something which she seems to do on a regular basis. :shrug:

According to what Lauren said to us... the site is closed indefinitely as well as the forum....

It's a pity for sure... I had great times there... but she said that she couldn't continue with it....

I'll miss Bonoonline... :sad:

Oh, Lobe! Thanx for replied that.
Some chicks were asking me about it by msn too!
Seams like we are the only ones who knows the sad news.
I miss my home too... :sad:
I don't feel like posting pictures...

Last edited:
Guguza said:
Oh, Lobe! Thanx for replied that.
Some chicks were asking me about it by msn too!
Seams like we are the only ones who knows the sad news.
I miss my home too... :sad:
I don't feel like posting pictures...

Oh honey :hug:

It's sad, really... but that's life... we still have pleba... :sexywink:

Lobe said:
According to what Lauren said to us... the site is closed indefinitely as well as the forum....

It's a pity for sure... I had great times there... but she said that she couldn't continue with it....

I'll miss Bonoonline... :sad:

Oh wow, that's so sad! But totally understandable, keeping up a site like that must be very time consuming, but life get's in the way sometimes.....:sigh:

I'm gonna miss all my friends there, although some of you, Lobe, Guguza, seem to visit Pleba too! :hug:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oh wow, that's so sad! But totally understandable, keeping up a site like that must be very time consuming, but life get's in the way sometimes.....:sigh:

I'm gonna miss all my friends there, although some of you, Lobe, Guguza, seem to visit Pleba too! :hug:

Yeah, I'm often here. It's a nice place.

I'm sorry but... Which was your nickname there?:scratch:

There were great designers in the team, making u2icons and banners....some of them are here?

Lauren posted a message on the forum about it a couple of weeks before it closed down.. Not sure if she announced it on the main site though.

Bad news. So many good sites have shut down. I guess people lose the U2 fever and get tired of paying for the domain.

bella88 said:
Why did they closed the site ? It was great site big too.

Its crazy just to shut it down.
Lauren is a busy gal these days, she was running and paying for about 5 websites at one point - she now just has a David Tennant one, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom