Bono on tv at the Grand Prix!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
<----was it the HOT pink one in my avatar? (well avatar as of today)

I thought that might have been Naomi but she looked too young. :shrug:

Oh Kelly, sorry we forgot to congratulate you on your 5000th post! :happy: VIP PASS! :dance: 5000 glorious, friendly, pic filled PLEBA posts :up: and many more :hug:

:eyebrow: Bono looks HOT alright-I can do with the hat and white suit-but Matt, George and Brad showed up in t-shirts! Bono and Edge both look so over dressed!! Is that what you were getting at Rose? And, i can do without the tie and denim shirt-it looks like too much. Rock start or no rockstar! Maybe he does need Ali's help!:wink:

forbonou2 said:
[B. Rock start or no rockstar! Maybe he does need Ali's help!:wink: [/B]

Why do so many of you assume she is a prim and proper matched suit type of lady who has a problem with his clothes? Like I said before, she's no fashion queen to be dressing him, she's just like him. Maybe she is dressing him and likes him that way. Maybe he's a big boy and picks out his own clothes. They both dress the same to me, unconventional. But I admire and love them both for their individuality! :up:

Seabird said:
I love Edge's bedazzled jeans. When I went to my Elevation concerts I wore wild pants too. The idea that 'old' people can't wear certain things is absurd to me. I'm proud of U2 for maintaining their own style, rebels we are!!

:yes: I don't know where I would be without Edge's funky jeans. Probably still hung up on Bono:wink:. Anyway, the guys justed wouldn't be the same, to me anyway, if they lost their quirky styles.

5a7c5081.jpg

Back
Top Bottom