Bono on tv at the Grand Prix!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
Apparently Larry went too :hyper: , well at least according to the date on the caption:

Nice, France, 22 May 2004 Bono arrives at Nice airport, on his way to the Film Festival. Photo ReflexNews

138c28e3.jpg

002a0b28.jpg

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Wow, those new pictures are great. It looks like Bono must have gone straight to the airport from the Studio. He's got the same outfit on as what he had on in Mr. Lemon's pictures from the studio.

I like edge's headgear in the pictures - more ventilation than a beanie. Larry as always has his surly smoldering good looks. Bono, at least, will never blend in with the crowd - easy to pick out of a crowd in that dandy outfit.:drool:

ramblin rose said:
Well this is a new interesting look? I think he has managed to combine a few outfits here. The suit from the edge's wedding with the tie he wore in Africa along with his POP cowboy hat?

(But don't get me wrong, I'm one of those people that even if he was walking around in a black garbage bag and a red fro would think he looks great) [/B]

:laugh: Yup, I agree! I'm not sure about the denim under the jacket? such a cutie.

Nice to see them as usual!

I love Bono, but NOT THE HAT - he needs help - he looks so great when he tones it down - he needs to wear classic black - I'd be happy to help anytime!:sexywink:

I like the outfit ok? I don't care for the white (and I would prefer that the entire band wear all black at all times) :coocoo: :heart: but it looks fine for what looks like a big outdoor event.

Um I have a stupid question. Is this a car race or what? :reject:

hehe. thats funny. I met them before they gone to the airport with a taxi. Had lot of photos 'bout Bono wearing the pink shirt and the strawhat :D

I'm a huge F1 fan, I can't believe I haven't seen these photos before now:ohmy: Well, thanks anyway:) I really did look, especially since he was there last year.

U2Kitten said:
Who are all those strange people? :eyebrow:

I agree. I always thought Naomi was strange, amongst other things. But Bono's clearly a loyal friend.

(Shallow remark: I really cannot warm to that hat! It's too Grampa from The Real McCoys.))

U2Kitten said:
Open shirt :drool: Who are all those strange people? :eyebrow:

found a caption :sexywink:
"The party was in Cap Ferrat, in the wonderfull residence of the Garnero family, one of the most famous families of entrepreneurs from Brasil and South America, owner of the prestigious Merchant Bank Brasilinvest. There was about 250 persons at the party, coming from all over the world (more than 30 countries represented). The purpose of the party was Naomi Campbell and Pedro Pablo Dioniz, ex driver and brasilian entrepreneur. Both are great friends, and both were born on the 22nd of May, the same birthday date"

Ummmm, interesting. It's Pedro Paulo Diniz not Pablo. He's like a mega millionaire. Maybe he should tell Bono to come to Brasil again, Naomi is always in my country, I don't want her around I want U2. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom