Bono on TOTP2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
Did anyone else see it. He was so sexy even my mother agreed and she doesn't like him. He looked kind of stoned too though but I still taped it
smile.gif

bring the tape to mine on the 16th, "bono got high bono got high la la la lalala, i was gonna turn up at Q,but i didnt and candy knows why= coz i got high coz i got high"
bonos little ditty
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
No, couldn't see it cause we don't have TOTP in America..... we get the suck-fest that is TRL

No kidding. It's TRL (aka the Battle of the Boy Bands). The only thing I like about that show is that Carson is a huge U2 fan.

crappy music chart show were mostly boy bands come on and perform, u2 are the only legand band to perform the others (stones, etc) send a video msg and show there video.

Originally posted by candys room:
bring the tape to mine on the 16th, "bono got high bono got high la la la lalala, i was gonna turn up at Q,but i didnt and candy knows why= coz i got high coz i got high"
bonos little ditty
biggrin.gif

LOL!!! I'll bring the video. Should I bring MDH too?

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
Sorry, but what is TOTP and TRL?

TOTP is "Top of the Pops", a British music program - not sure of exactly what they play on the show

TRL is "Total Request Live" which is on MTV in America. It's on Monday through Friday, and each day people, call in or go online & vote for the top ten videos they want to see played on the show. And considering the kinds of music the majority of kids (there are some exceptions, like me) listen to today, it's basically Backstreets Boys, Britney Spears, N Sync, P.O.D., and Limp Bizkit videos.... every once in the while my generation will have enough musical intellect to put a decent video on the countdown, but other than that, it's just "The Battle of the Boy Bands", as Bjork said. It also has musical guests (like U2) and celebrity guests and MTV premieres it videos on the show, which sucks cause I am never home when they premiere U2 videos !

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom