BONO on the cover of ROLLING STONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rsbono11.jpg

sorry for the crap nature of the editing - just trying to get them out fast:D

Thank you Chrissi :up:

Thank you for taking the time and effort to scan the whole article. I appreciate your generosity. :hug:

PS The scans are wonderful. I'm sitting on the other side of the planet reading the article. A job well done :up:

i had this in my hand today, read to buy, but the copy was kinda messed up, as were the others on the self. So, I will wait until I find it in all it perfect Bono glory. :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

Thank you very much for these scans nurse :up:.

And what a coincidence! The guy smiling in this pic (nope, not Bono, the other one :D ) is my friend Gustavo, who went to 2 concerts in Boston and 1 in NY. He´s brazilian, like me, and we live in the same town. He wrote me today to tell me he had met Bono at Times Square, last Oct 7th, and sent me a few pics. Now I´m gonna send this one for him. The guy will go nuts :wink:

MT

follower said:

Thank you very much for these scans nurse :up:.

And what a coincidence! The guy smiling in this pic (nope, not Bono, the other one :D ) is my friend Gustavo, who went to 2 concerts in Boston and 1 in NY. He´s brazilian, like me, and we live in the same town. He wrote me today to tell me he had met Bono at Times Square, last Oct 7th, and sent me a few pics. Now I´m gonna send this one for him. The guy will go nuts :wink:

MT

Follower, please tell your friend Gustavo that he is absolutely
:drool: :drool: :drool: !!!

[Sorry for going off-topic... :reject: ]

:wink:

chickadee said:
Do you think they'd send me a copy if I emailed or something? Over to Scotland? We don't get that mag.

I can pick you up a copy when I buy mine if you like? I'll be checking asap for them.

Back
Top Bottom