BONO on the cover of ROLLING STONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8643356.jpg

I went into the bookstore to get my husband a copy of The DaVinci Code- yeah he's still not read it- and did you know it STILL isn't out in paperback yet either? Anyway it was happy day for mommy instead when the kids noticed the Rolling Stone cover and yelled out "Mom! Bono is on that magazine! Are you gonna get it?!"

Heck yes kids- mom is going to get that. They don't have dad's book anyway.

And that picture of Bono and Ali in it is my favorite one of them yet.

elevation2u said:
great article, it lets bono do the all the talking.. the interviewer asks questions and just that.. they let the readers make up their own mind for once:up:

Yeah, that's because Jann Wenner- the long long time editor of Rolling Stone conducted the interview. Any interview he does is great and people always open up to him because he can be trusted.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i need to check out this picture up close to see if any part of my stupid self ended up in it...

Hey Headache - why is Conan's face in their with Bono's and not yours? Just curious :giggle:

what's really great about this article is that it has some fresh stuff in it - normally most u2 articles have the same ideas with the same wording. Love how Bono describes his relationship with Edge, how many more years he believes the band can go on (and what would cause an end point), his views on the last album, what is his favorite u2 song, etc.

this article has me very excited as a u2 fan :heart:

nurse chrissi said:
what's really great about this article is that it has some fresh stuff in it - normally most u2 articles have the same ideas with the same wording. Love how Bono describes his relationship with Edge, how many more years he believes the band can go on (and what would cause an end point), his views on the last album, what is his favorite u2 song, etc.

this article has me very excited as a u2 fan :heart:

Can you tell us, wee the deprived people of the world, please? About Edge, about what would casue an end point? Anything else of interest?

beli said:

Can you tell us, wee the deprived people of the world, please? About Edge, about what would casue an end point? Anything else of interest?

I'm on call tonight with nothing but time on my hands - I can scanned the entire article - type it out or post the really interesting tidbits - your chocie :D

okay - I'm sorry for the size but I don't want anyone to strain their eyesight from too small a print - I'll get better at the scanning hopefully - please tell me if there is something you want me to rescan

RSbono1.jpg

page 6 - I'm trying to fit all the words on the screen so the middle part is a bit wobbly - tell me if this is a problem

damn the man talks and talks :wink:

rsbono6.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom