Bono on skynews!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
hey!!!
saturday morning, i was in front of my tv, and there was nothing but shit on the telly...so i changed the channels, very quickly, and suddently, i saw bono!!! oh my god, i was so surprised...that i cried!!! i was in shock!!! he was soooooooooooo beautiful!!!! he was talking about his paintings for Peter and the wolf, he explains them (why this why that), but he was sooo hot!!!!! really, i thought about you all!!! he wore his blue glasses, and he had a new hair cut and colour!!!!

You're so lucky! Are there any pics or stills? Tell more about his looks, what color hair?

i hoped that someone here found some pics or video of that...

he was....oh my gosh, no word to describe!!! so hot!!!
first, slimmer!!! then, his hair is short now, and some reflects red and blond... very very cute!!!!! and he seems to be happy, you know, his face was lighted...in his eyes, there was something...

i dunno, it was so... wow!!!! i cried and i couldnot help crying!!!!

How short do you mean? :yikes: Blond and red? Like, no more brown? :confused: Look at the pic Niamh posted in the 'small new Bono pics' thread- is it the same as that Peter and the Wolf pic?

I don't think Bono was ever 'un-slim,' it was just some of the baggy clothes he wore;)

don't worry!!! trust me he was gorgeous!!!! his hair is brown, jsut more beautiful tham before... with reflects...i think the pic is the same that when i saw him on tv, but we can't see him very much...

Damn! Can't wait until the next batch of pix. Knowing Bono he'll have another public event soon and there will be all sorts of cool pix!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

You won't have to wait long verte, check out Mrs. Springsteen's post in Kellyahern's 'new (small) Bono pics' thread! :happy:;)

Hi ladies! :wave: Lovely pics, thank you.

Wondering if I can get some computer help to see this file. I have Windows Media play and Quicktime. WMP won't play it. Does anyone know how I can view it thru quicktime??

Thanks!!

Cheryl

Sherry Darling said:
Hi ladies! :wave: Lovely pics, thank you.

Wondering if I can get some computer help to see this file. I have Windows Media play and Quicktime. WMP won't play it. Does anyone know how I can view it thru quicktime??

Thanks!!

Cheryl

I'm the last person that should be giving computer advice :reject: , but I was able to play it through AOL media player/real video? I think?

Anyway, it was cute :) One question, what does he say at the end. "life is crap?" :lol: That's what it sounds like to me :shrug:

kellyahern said:

I'm the last person that should be giving computer advice :reject: , but I was able to play it through AOL media player/real video? I think?

Anyway, it was cute :) One question, what does he say at the end. "life is crap?" :lol: That's what it sounds like to me :shrug:

yeah that's how mine came up too...under aol media player. I'm not a fan of aol lately but at least it's good for something. :|

Back
Top Bottom