Bono on Oprah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

all of a sudden Oprah is a PLEBAn?? :eyebrow: ((I doubt it))

---ok so im not an oprah fan :shrug:
LoL, it's only obvious in the way she fangirls over him every time he's on the show :lol: She was practically *squee-ing* when he came out last time :laugh:

I'm a fan of hers myself ;) To each their own.

I really hope someone's able to record this and get it online for us. I'm going to be at a funeral tomorrow, so I won't be able to watch it.

In the meantime, someone post that picture of Bono and Oprah in the (RED) photobooth :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I really hope someone's able to record this and get it online for us. I'm going to be at a funeral tomorrow, so I won't be able to watch it.

In the meantime, someone post that picture of Bono and Oprah in the (RED) photobooth :)

:shifty: this one?

bonooprahgappictures009xk5.jpg

I wish Bono was coming to my house this summer. I have lots of activities planned. I guess I will have to do them with my husband. :ohmy: :sigh:

Oprah was already on at 9 AM this morning here in Chicago. Bono's in the last oh, half hour of the show, maybe around forty-five minutes in. It isn't a long segment but it is about the Vanity Fair issue.

It's certainly worth catching just to hear Bono joking about being cross about one of the covers. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think only 2 from what I saw...I think he made the covers to look like they are passing the word down about what's happening in Africa.

I wonder how hard it's going to be to find the Bono covers . :crazy: :banghead:

u2trinity said:

I wonder how hard it's going to be to find the Bono covers . :crazy: :banghead:

Hopefully not as hard as it was to track down the Q 20th anniversary U2 cover :| I was searching like a mad woman! Can't wait for this to come out :D

DAMN!!! Im gonna camp out Bares and Noble...Of course Im getting the 2 Bono covers, but what an AWESOME!! 20 covers!!:eek:

Best thing is that I dont think there are a lot of fans U2fans in my city ((hoping)) either way Im there!!

They did say it comes out this week right???

I "might" beable to pick up more if I get the chance :)

Last edited:
Mephy said:

Hopefully not as hard as it was to track down the Q 20th anniversary U2 cover :| I was searching like a mad woman! Can't wait for this to come out :D

I never found that one :(

I wonder if big stores like B&N will get at least one issue with each cover? I live in a relatively small area, so I'm guessing selection might be limited.

Back
Top Bottom