Bono on my daughter's school work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
This is quite a moral dilemma...
biggrin.gif
. My 8 years-old daughter has a special homework to do this weekend. She has to collect pictures of people and higiene habits such as washing hands, brushing teeth, taking a shower or a bath. She didn't manage to find any example of a person taking a bath, so she asked me to add this infamous picture...yes, she has good memory, LOL

bono_bath.jpg

What do you think? Should I allow her to use the picture? I'm more concerned about the smoking...definitely not a good example for 3rd grade kids.

That's the problem Mrs.Clayton...the poor little girl spent hours this afternoon seeking for pictures in magazines, and nothing...then she came to me asking about that one. She's that kind of diligent student, you know...what a dilemma, LOL

He's decent, but knowing the school, they'll probably have a problem with the cigarette in his hand. Schools are so all fired anti smoking these days, and kids' shows try so hard to brainwash kids against it. I know in America they would have a problem with this, the cigarette and likely the suggestiveness of it too. If you think they will accept it, use it.

My thoughts precisely Rachel...it's like Stormy said, they have anti smoking campaigns at her school as well.
What options do I have? Maybe to seek for jacuzzi announcements and commercials over the internet, LOL

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 04-13-2002).]

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
That baby is a cutie!
smile.gif

Here's a weird one of Sting!

I'd go with this! A grown man without a cig!
icon14.gif

Follower - I thought you were gonna bring up Bono's hair...
tongue.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

[This message has been edited by On The Edge (edited 04-13-2002).]

Follower...if it's not too late, I could edit out the smoke and the cigarette very easily, and then it would just be Bono in the bath...let me know?

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

We know you like your Marylanders to be exciting...

Has anyone stopped to consider the irony of shopping for MacPhisto shoes at the Salvation Army...

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
See...now it's just a glamorous Pop star taking a bath...
smile.gif
Hope this helped!

333%3B9%3B%3B523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E6%3C%3B%3E492%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239529%3A%3C75nu0mrj

Oh dear but that pesky booze bottle is still there LOL
wink.gif
Drinking tsk tsk school taboo like smoking
rolleyes.gif
Oh and his legs are spread- never mind! He still looks more decent than the Sting one- much hotter too!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

picky...picky...picky...

I didn't even notice the wine bottle...hey there's no label...it could be the bubble bath...yeah that's it...the bubble bath...

Fishy <><

That's it, it's really Batman, no, MacPhisto bubble bath LOL!
wink.gif

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Girls...YOU?RE SOMETHING!!
biggrin.gif
Thank you very much Fishy, you rule!
wink.gif
Now he?s definitely going to school with her...she?s already a huge fan of U2, have I told you that?

hmmm, maybe the other 2 will go with her as well (the baby and Sting), the more the merrier
wink.gif

smile.gif

See...now it's just a glamorous Pop star taking a bath...
smile.gif

haha ....Without the cig... I just noticed that was Bono... with his legs spread...
wink.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom