Bono on Larry King Live tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But they cut it out of the replays of the show. I didn't hear it, and when I went back and checked my tape, they had censored it.

:madspit: Damned censors. They just don't appreciate the wonders of the Bono F-bomb :sad:

Luckily PLEBA understands :hug:

fbombwg5.gif

LONG LIVE THE F BOMB! :rockon:

(I think I need to go to sleep, I'm beginning to get a bit crazy :lol: )

U2democrat said:
I've been saying for years, that if Bobby Kennedy were still alive he and Bono would make quite a team...their drive to eliminate poverty, two irish catholics, man they would have been incredible together.

It's a (possibly) minor point (to some), but Bono is not Catholic.

As soon as I'm done seeding the Oprah DVD, I'll upload the Larry King DVD, which should be sometime Sunday night (Calif. time).

The Larry King DVD is about the same size as the Oprah DVD, 2.76 GB.

I considered shrinking and combining the two shows into one DVD, but many fans prefer the higher quality resolution of full-quality DVDs, even if it is only a TV show rather than a concert.

Thanks for the info! :wave: I'll be leaving my computer on tonight so I can download the Oprah show before I have to head back to school tomorrow afternoon. I still have over 14 hours to go. There's 62(97) leachers now and rising!! :ohmy:

I'm glad you decided not shrink the shows, much prefer quality to quantity! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom