Bono on E! program, Celebrities Uncensored 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
I just caught a rerun of the E! Network's "Celebrities Uncensored 7." For those who do not get the E! Channel or don't know of the show, it's a program that montages various clips that photographers capture of celebrities in Hollywood (the kind of stuff that gets sold to the tabloids). Usually, the clips that they show of celebrities shows them behaving badly towards photographers, getting in fights, or being seen candidly with other celebrities. Bono was featured twice; the first was at the Academy Awards with Colin Farrell from this past year, and the second was apparently somewhere in Hollywood. I'm not sure what the date of the second was though.

I took screen captures for anyone who may have missed it. :)

2ae418d6.JPG

92f29dac.JPG

bcf940eb.JPG

b021f043.JPG

a113bc25.JPG

7cf9b3b9.JPG

I spy Paul McGuiness!

And the last batch:

--------

Narrator: "Here comes nice guy Bono to the bright lights of the paparazzi. U2's lead singer knows just how to feed the hungry photographers."

92ba49c6.JPG

b96da083.JPG

ab4eb045.JPG

73c6883a.JPG

72e2b313.JPG

33c49605.JPG

Bono: "Okay, one shot in the middle of the road and then we all go to bed, okay? You ready? Okay here we go; middle of the road."

491aa97d.JPG

And the pose. :wink:

Yeah I saw it on t.v. That girl really reminds me of Kate Moss. :eyebrow: Did you notice he shoved her out of the way when they were taking the pictures? :lol:

Great pics! Thank you! :up: I think the first batch is the Golden Globes, at the Oscars he had a black shirt and the beard. In the second batch, he looks just like AB Bono, how new are those? Looking good in all of them! :drool:

U2Kitten said:
Great pics! Thank you! :up: I think the first batch is the Golden Globes, at the Oscars he had a black shirt and the beard. In the second batch, he looks just like AB Bono, how new are those? Looking good in all of them! :drool:

Yeah, you're right. I just watched the clip again on video and it was the Golden Globes. Not sure about the second one, but it definitely looks like AB Bono.

I saw that program on Television in the comfort of my favorite chair, in my favorite room of my house, the living room.

Back
Top Bottom