Bono on Denton Interview - new pics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
hey guys, these are taken from the other forum but I thought not many plebans go there so.... enjoy!
:drool:
Image0313-2203TV28.jpg

Image0313-2141TV23.jpg

Good fookin' lawd. I think he got away from the girl that whacked him in the head with the brush. Hee.

Sit, Bono, sit!
Fooey, sit!
Plotts, damn you!
:lmao:

Thanks for the pics Babydoll! (I rather like the "just rolled out of bed" look myself.:wink: )

U2 Beginner said:
Thanks! Is it me or does Bono get hotter as each day goes by?

no it's not just you - i've had a thread about it! he gets more and more hotter as he gets older, can't wait to see him at 60! :drool:

the more dishevelled he is, the hotter he looks! the perfectly-dressed-to-the-nines look doesn't suit him! scruffy bono :drool:

Babydoll said:

no it's not just you - i've had a thread about it! he gets more and more hotter as he gets older, can't wait to see him at 60! :drool:

Can we have a photoshop anyone, of how Bono would look when he's 60?:yikes: :wink:

JCOSTER said:
looks like he had a late night. going on vacation with 4 kids aint easy......

Hes the only man I can:combust: over that is disheveled!:heart:

Yeah the same thing hit me the minute I saw these photos of Bono that 'jeez himself looks a little rough around the edges'! He's probably got other worries on his mind and not getting enough sleep.:(

But he still looking :drool: :combust: :sexywink:

Stand him next to Prince without heels. Ought to make him feel pretty tall. Actually, even with heels, Prince is about 5'3".

Babydoll said:

:lol:

is too much to wait 14 years, U2Beginner? :wink:

I'll be 30 then!:yikes: I mean he's surely got to have grey hair then! It would be interesting to see what he looks like at 60, but I'm okay with Bono the way he is!:drool: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom